Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 OFFICIAL Board Mock (Chat)
We send the picks in a PM to wolf, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Think Giants kind of screwed them taking Barkley s they took DE last year, but Chubb is a good one and they really had no other option

Yep exactly. I think they debate Nelson there also though. Fitzpatrick could be another guy there.
Reply/Quote
I know Zoo said he had some fmily stuff come up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:10 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: We send the picks in a PM to wolf, right?

Yes

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes

Sorry intermittent connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know Zoo said he had some fmily stuff come up

Just saw that. Who do we think they go with?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Zoo made his own pick lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:12 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Sorry intermittent connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're fine, no worries my man! You're still good if you wanna make your pick

Reply/Quote
Well i got the Lions and i honestly don't know what they need lol

Got the Vikes with the 3rd to last pick and i think they will go with an Offensive skill player of some sort.

Haven't seen many whole first round mocks, kind of always stick to the Bengals so any help will be muchly appreciated.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:13 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You're fine, no worries my man! You're still good if you wanna make your pick
He posted it straight into the draft forum. We'll forgive him this one time

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well i got the Lions and i honestly don't know what they need lol

Got the Vikes with the 3rd to last pick and i think they will go with an Offensive skill player of some sort.

Haven't seen many whole first round mocks, kind of always stick to the Bengals so any help will be muchly appreciated.

Can’t go wrong with a kicker or punter.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Benzoo was so happy with his pick he ran to the podium himself.
Reply/Quote
It is forgiven lol.

Bucs are OTC but nky is offline, any ideas?

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well i got the Lions and i honestly don't know what they need lol

20. Detroit Lions 

Record: 9-7 (.496) 
Top needs: DE, TE, RB, OG, LB. 
The skinny: The Lions placed the franchise tag on Ziggy Ansah, but they still need to add a disruptive defensive end. Eric Ebron is gone and Luke Willson is in at TE, but the Lions need to find a legitimate pass-catching threat at the position. Detroit simply hasn't been able to get a consistent running game going. Part of the blame lies with the offensive line, and part of it at the RB spot. The Lions could look to add more talent around Jarrad Davis at linebacker.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:15 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: It is forgiven lol.

Bucs are OTC but nky is offline, any ideas?

I could see Fitzpatrick here

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He posted it straight into the draft forum. We'll forgive him this one time

We can blame it Irsay...we all know how he is lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could see Fitzpatrick here

Same, they do need secondary help

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well i got the Lions and i honestly don't know what they need lol

Defensive Tackle, defensive end, tight end may be too high. Guard/tackle could be a good pick, maybe your guy wynn?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:16 PM)Synric Wrote: We can blame it Irsay...we all know how he is lol

Irsay on the sauce before the pick

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 08:16 PM)Synric Wrote: We can blame it Irsay...we all know how he is lol

Irsay on the sauce before the pick

Reply/Quote