Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 OFFICIAL Board Mock (Commish)
Wolf and I have been in communication and he has agreed to take over the duties as Mock Commish. I think we all can agree that he is a valuable draft forum contributor and will make a fine commish. Of course I am available to help him in any way possible, but being Commish for about 10 years is enough. Thanks to all that have made the mocks successful, but a shout out to a specific few:

Bengal Dude: Perhaps the only guy on the forum that has participated in more Board mocks than I. (ps Wolf, Just give him the Seahawks each year and he's happy)

34: When we did the mocks on the Mothership he was the mod that always took care of us with stickys and other support

Holic: Since we have moved here he has fully supported the Mock with stickys, and recognizing the participants with rep and acknowledgement badges. My final request is that you move all the 2018 Announcements to a separate subforum just as you have 2016-2017.

Oh yeah, Dr is the only GM that has not accepted his teams

Once again thanks to all for your support. Commish bfine signing off.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You've done a helluva job running the board drafts over the years brother. I'm sure Woldf will do a great job as well.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
You've done a great job year in and year out. I'll certainly try my best to be a good commish and run these mock drafts
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote