Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Official Board Mock Notification
The tradition continues. We are still a little over a month away but I have gotten a couple PMs inquiring. This is step one. Comment on your desire to participate and the official announcement will come at the end of the month.

Couple preliminary things:

If Psych Doctors wants to participate he gets his pick of teams (don't pick yet) and if he doesn't take the Bengals; Wolf has the rights and will determine who gets them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The tradition continues. We are still a little over a month away but I have gotten a couple PMs inquiring. This is step one. Comment on your desire to participate and the official announcement will come at the end of the month.

If Psych Doctors wants to participate he gets his pick of teams (don't pick yet) and if he doesn't take the Bengals; Wolf has the rights and will determine who gets them.

You remembered and a Man that keeps his word!  I salute you.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I’m back in this year depending on time.
Reply/Quote
I’m in if you’ll have me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I would love to participate and would love to have the cardinals
Reply/Quote
I'm game. I'm not picky about what team.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sounds good to me. I'd love to do it again.
Reply/Quote
I’ll take Seattle if it’s open
Reply/Quote
Willing to participate. I'll go ahead and give the Bengals rights away further down the line once we get a list of people who will be involved.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Haven't had a enough time to mock this year but have kept up with prospects, as long as its not on a Friday ill be here as usual.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 03:20 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Willing to participate. I'll go ahead and give the Bengals rights away further down the line once we get a list of people who will be involved.

I think I have first dibs but not sure
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Would love to do it! Obviously Cincy isn't available, so would love the bills!!
Reply/Quote
Looking forward too it!
Reply/Quote
I'll participate. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Haven't had a chance to do this since the motherboard. I'm in.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 06:21 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think I have first dibs but not sure

You are correct sir
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
im always down to participate in anything draft related

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll do it again this year if you guys need someone else.
Reply/Quote
I haven't been around here for awhile with the Bengals being kind of a train wreck since losing to the Steelers in the wild card game..
I feel things turning around this off season though. I think I'm gunna like our new DC more than Paulie. OL coach was a great hire, and Lazor stepping in has me really excited. I feel like Lazor could end up being the best OC we've had since I've been alive (28 years).

Anyway, I'm wondering when this board mock is taking place. Have to make sure I'm available.

I'd be willing to take the Browns or Packers.

I could see the Browns loading up in the trenches this draft. Imagine they take Chubb, Nelson, then they go with a solid offensive tackle in the second, maybe a linebacker too.. or maybe a QB like Rudolph drops to them. Three 2nd round picks... They could really improve. With the depth in the trenches the Stains have a good chance of improving. I'm just happy Joe Thomas retired.

Anyway, if someone else that's been on here more wants the Browns, I'd love the Packers too. They could use some help on D. I'm thinking they'll be targeting a linebacker to play opposite Clay Mathews, maybe some more help in the secondary or middle linebacker.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The tradition continues. We are still a little over a month away but I have gotten a couple PMs inquiring. This is step one. Comment on your desire to participate and the official announcement will come at the end of the month.

I haven't been on this board in over 4 years (I think..), and haven't participated in the past in this activity.

If you need an additional person, I could potentially participate.

Otherwise, I will just be beneficiary of the output.  
Reply/Quote