Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Scouting Combine Participants
Just saw an announcement on NFL.com with the list of Scouting Combine participants.
You can view the list here - http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just saw an announcement on NFL.com with the list of Scouting Combine participants.
You can view the list here - http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants

Smith at LB/James at S, and Price at C please.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 01:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Smith at LB/James at S, and Price at C please.....

I'm not confident Price is available at 46, but if he is...definitely up for that.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 02:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm not confident Price is available at 46, but if he is...definitely up for that.

I read their scouting report on Billy. His weakness is he is impatient and just wants to punish defenders!!! All I could think of, how's that weakness? I'd love to have 1 of our lineman have that passion and be that aggressive! I get it, you can be too aggressive, but damn!!
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 03:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I read their scouting report on Billy. His weakness is he is impatient and just wants to punish defenders!!! All I could think of, how's that weakness? I'd love to have 1 of our lineman have that passion and be that aggressive! I get it, you can be too aggressive, but damn!!

I can see how it can be a weakness. A patient defender could let Price to come at him then stunt around him or wait for Price to engage another defender and come in late unblocked.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 03:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I can see how it can be a weakness. A patient defender could let Price to come at him then stunt around him or wait for Price to engage another defender and come in late unblocked.

Yup, but hotdamn, I like the possibilities there!

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 03:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup, but hotdamn, I like the possibilities there!

Gotta admit, if both Price and Wynn are available at 46, I'm torn for which I'd prefer. I might actually lean more toward Wynn given I think there will be more quality centers in Round 3 and beyond compared to OT/OG.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I hardly ever watch Notre Dame, because I can't stand them, so I have never seen Nelson in action. But just looking at the guys picture and his measurements, that's a huge sumbitch! Built like a block with no fat... Could he please slide to #12??
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 03:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta admit, if both Price and Wynn are available at 46, I'm torn for which I'd prefer. I might actually lean more toward Wynn given I think there will be more quality centers in Round 3 and beyond compared to OT/OG.

I agree with ya. Would be a good dilemma to have tho.

Gimme Wynn in 2 and ragnow or Daniels in 3. Winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 03:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta admit, if both Price and Wynn are available at 46, I'm torn for which I'd prefer. I might actually lean more toward Wynn given I think there will be more quality centers in Round 3 and beyond compared to OT/OG.

Agreed.

(02-06-2018, 04:22 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I agree with ya.  Would be a good dilemma to have tho.

Gimme Wynn in 2 and ragnow or Daniels in 3.  Winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down with that......

Reply/Quote
Glad to see my dark horse OT (Will Richardson) got an invite.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote