Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2019 Ben-Gals announced
I know they do a lot of great things for Cincy and kids and I fully commend the job they do for basically donated time. However it looks like they can take the retirement home bus to the games. I think I saw my Grandma made the team. Couple of lookers but a couple that may be retired and a few more that me or may not be women.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish NFL teams had bands.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 10:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I wish NFL teams had bands.

We'd likely just have some band from the 80's that no one heard of. Or maybe they'd have the coaches come out and play music at halftime.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I don't want to sound sexist, but ( says something incredibly sexist )....
Reply/Quote
I went on the Bengals team page and they had a slideshow. Looks like many have great personalities. Ninja

That bright red lipstick is just horrible.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 09:52 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I know they do a lot of great things for Cincy and kids and I fully commend the job they do for basically donated time. However it looks like they can take the retirement home bus to the games. I think I saw my Grandma made the team. Couple of lookers but a couple that may be retired and a few more that me or may not be women.

Hey, don't sell your grandma short. She was a looker back in the day and we called her doorknob.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 09:52 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I know they do a lot of great things for Cincy and kids and I fully commend the job they do for basically donated time. However it looks like they can take the retirement home bus to the games. I think I saw my Grandma made the team. Couple of lookers but a couple that may be retired and a few more that me or may not be women.

They do seem to look on the older side, wouldn't call any of them ugly though. But I'm sure everyone that posts of the Bengals board is pulling is either married to a 10 or is pulling down 9's and 10's weekly from Tinder. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
On your best day you still wouldn’t look half as good as they do

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 11:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We'd likely just have some band from the 80's that no one heard of. Or maybe they'd have the coaches come out and play music at halftime.  Hilarious

Oh, I mean instrumental bands like at high school and college games.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The 2019 Ben-Gals suffer from the same thing all the previous Ben-Gals suffered from..... this organization hired a photographer that doesn't know crap about photographing women, and their makeup artist is horrendous.
Reply/Quote

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-2018-Ben-Gals?pid=551239#pid551239

And I reiterate, the same thing I say each year; they have a crap photographer and awful makeup person, case in point, Megan, our former head and choreographer (if people are too lazy to click the link above):

Our Photographer:

[Image: megan-roster12.jpg]

Professional:

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

End of story.

Never mentioned it either in last year's thread, but I remember seeing her on the sidelines at the few games I've gone to; she is a GORGEOUS woman, the pics don't even really do her justice.

(05-14-2019, 08:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The 2019 Ben-Gals suffer from the same thing all the previous Ben-Gals suffered from..... this organization hired a photographer that doesn't know crap about photographing women, and their makeup artist is horrendous.

Sled's still hit the nail on the head!

Just looked at the gallery, they aren't that bad this year, on the whole.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
We just need the super bowl shuffle back at half-time. Tongue
Reply/Quote
This thread is too funny. And as you read you find out... MB doesn't pay for professionals to help the girls out. Who would have thought? If only we could have drafted one with our six 6th round picks this year!

Those girls might actually look worse in those 2018 photographs (from Truck's post).
Reply/Quote
The annual cheerleader post is back again. Give it a rest guys, none of these girls would give you the time of day...
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:04 AM)sandwedge Wrote: The annual cheerleader post is back again. Give it a rest guys, none of these girls would give you the time of day...

Girls?............. I thought about half of them were Guys........
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:04 AM)sandwedge Wrote: The annual cheerleader post is back again. Give it a rest guys, none of these girls would give you the time of day...

They wouldn't give me the time of day because I wouldn't ask.

Geez, Sandwedge, I wouldn't **** any of these girls with your ****
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:19 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: They wouldn't give me the time of day because I wouldn't ask.

Geez, Sandwedge, I wouldn't **** any of these girls with your ****

You wouldn't know how. 
Reply/Quote
Has Jim turner commented on them yet?
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure this thread is what got us ejected from the mother ship.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Has Jim turner commented on them yet?

:whiteflag:
Reply/Quote