Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2019 Ben-Gals announced
(05-14-2019, 11:19 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: They wouldn't give me the time of day because I wouldn't ask.

Geez, Sandwedge, I wouldn't **** any of these girls with your ****

First off, I'd have to ask wife for it back!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Has Jim turner commented on them yet?

Heard he's been working extensively with them on proper 3 point stances and the all important QB-Center exchange.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 12:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Heard he's been working extensively with them on proper 3 point stances and the all important QB-Center exchange.

He’s got to prepare them for the hands under center when the qb is trying to sneak one up the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Technically, it's illegal in this country to start a thread like this without pics.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 09:11 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-2018-Ben-Gals?pid=551239#pid551239

And I reiterate, the same thing I say each year; they have a crap photographer and awful makeup person, case in point, Megan, our former head and choreographer (if people are too lazy to click the link above):

Our Photographer:

[Image: megan-roster12.jpg]

Professional:

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

End of story.

Never mentioned it either in last year's thread, but I remember seeing her on the sidelines at the few games I've gone to; she is a GORGEOUS woman, the pics don't even really do her justice.

Sled's still hit the nail on the head!

Just looked at the gallery, they aren't that bad this year, on the whole.

Yeah, remember this Truck, crazy it is even the same gal...

Bright red lipstick has always turned me off too, don't understand why women wear it.
Reply/Quote
Bad photography and these girls don't make anything.

It's a bad combination.

I just want to know who the hell is taking these photos?

A cell phone and anyone with some kind of eye for makeup and lighting could do better than what we've seen for years.

Anyway...

Serious question.

Who named these cheerleaders the Ben-Gals and why are we still using it in 2019?

Terrible. Just terrible.

You've got all these cat, tiger, kitten, whatever, things you can derive a name from and Ben-Gals is the best they can do?

I guess it could be worse. Our actual team could be called The Browns. LOL
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the ladies are lovely. From what I've read, the cheerleaders always do terrific things in the community as well.

It would be nice to see a couple gentlemen on the squad, as I know some NFL teams already have.

I hope they have a whole lot to cheer for this season!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 10:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I wish NFL teams had bands.

Does no one remember the Bengal Growl?   Sad

(05-14-2019, 08:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The 2019 Ben-Gals suffer from the same thing all the previous Ben-Gals suffered from..... this organization hired a photographer that doesn't know crap about photographing women, and their makeup artist is horrendous.

Yep.  

(05-14-2019, 11:19 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: Geez, Sandwedge, I wouldn't **** any of these girls with your ****

(05-14-2019, 11:40 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: You wouldn't know how. 

[Image: 6de8cc799f72f41b28c140b93a8ed7f9.jpg]

These young (they're all younger than me, so yes, young) ladies do a lot of good in the community and have a thankless task on Sundays.  Cheering for a team that, of late, has been getting beaten consistently, and doing so in front of a stadium that usually begins emptying by the 3rd quarter (L-scalator, going down).  Not to mention the lousy pay and having to wear little clothing in inclement weather.  From my seat, they look just fine.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's been said a dozen times already but the photographer does these ladies no favors. The makeup, lighting, sets everything is just super low budget and unprofessional.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 07:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Who named these cheerleaders the Ben-Gals and why are we still using it in 2019?

Terrible. Just terrible.

New name: 28 trailer park girls charity round the outside? Ninja

Reply/Quote
Sometimes I wonder if the BenGals are actually good looking or if the Bengals just hire the worlds worst photographers..  It's a tough call.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 10:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I wish NFL teams had bands.

When you walk into Lucas Oil on game day, there is a live band jamming on an impressive stage complete with overhead lighting, huge neon signage, etc. It's  a class act there and super clean.

Some buddies and I went to the opener in Indy last season. It blew away... BLEW AWAY what PBS is and what they do (read: don't do) for the fans.

Down the street from PBS is a street party with anlive band, so that is cool, but I don't believe the Bengals put that on and the Colts certainly (have sponsors) that do.

When touring the stadium to purchase season tix, the lack of flare is so obvious without the fans there in team colors. It literally looks like a basic concrete block with some seats. I asked them, why not signage, etc. and they blamed the county and said the county makes them keep it neutral. Ummm, the county let the Bengals freaking name it. Preeeety sure some signage could go up on game day. Besides that, no temp statues can roll out? No temp stage for a live band? No temp cheerleader area for the B (ok, let's be real here.... C) squad to get people yelling? 

Disappointed, but not so much as to not club up for the ZT era.... Whodey!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, remember this Truck, crazy it is even the same gal...

Bright red lipstick has always turned me off too, don't understand why women wear it.

You can tell she got caught off guard and had spent too much time in the tanning salon.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 09:11 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-2018-Ben-Gals?pid=551239#pid551239

And I reiterate, the same thing I say each year; they have a crap photographer and awful makeup person, case in point, Megan, our former head and choreographer (if people are too lazy to click the link above):

Our Photographer:

[Image: megan-roster12.jpg]

Professional:

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

End of story.

Never mentioned it either in last year's thread, but I remember seeing her on the sidelines at the few games I've gone to; she is a GORGEOUS woman, the pics don't even really do her justice.

Sled's still hit the nail on the head!

Just looked at the gallery, they aren't that bad this year, on the whole.

There’s something in photography called airbrushing, I’m guessing that’s the difference in pics.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 01:19 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: There’s something in photography called airbrushing, I’m guessing that’s the difference in pics.

I'd probably have to disagree with you there; airbrushing indeed exists (and photoshopping, obviously), however if you see Megan above in a video, she is beyond gorgeous, very unlike the Ben-gals pics.

Instead of doing the same makeup and look for all of them, they should tailor it to the strengths of each chick AND get a better photographer lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 09:02 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'd probably have to disagree with you there; airbrushing indeed exists (and photoshopping, obviously), however if you see Megan above in a video, she is beyond gorgeous, very unlike the Ben-gals pics.

Instead of doing the same makeup and look for all of them, they should tailor it to the strengths of each chick AND get a better photographer lol

I had to visit their website to investigate due to the importance. I don’t think Megan made this years squad, that”s if the site is updated. Lauren and Mariah looked good to me, the others probably cheer very well. I better watch what I say though or I may land on a Gillette commercial.
Reply/Quote
If it was just a beauty contest, it wouldn't be too hard to find twenty or thirty better looking women in this area. But, throw in the fact that they have to be able to dance and be willing to devote large amounts of time for very little money, it gets a whole lot harder. (That's what she said).
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 12:16 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I had to visit their website to investigate due to the importance. I don’t think Megan made this years squad, that”s if the site is updated. Lauren and Mariah looked good to me, the others probably cheer very well. I better watch what I say though or I may land on a Gillette commercial.

Megan was last on the squad in 2017 Sad First year was 2011 or 2010 or something, IIRC.

I always thought she was hideous, yet she always made the team and then became head choreographer and all that crap and I was like, "how? She's so ugly," and I always remembered her as being one of the negatives of the squad.

Then they did the calendar, she did some videos and I saw her in person and I was all (jaw drops); that's when I realised that the guys doing the job were either terrible or not doing it properly. Tsk, tsk.

Lauren is super cute and she's been on the squad for a while now (may even be captain, at this point).
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 01:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Megan was last on the squad in 2017 Sad First year was 2011 or 2010 or something, IIRC.

I always thought she was hideous, yet she always made the team and then became head choreographer and all that crap and I was like, "how? She's so ugly," and I always remembered her as being one of the negatives of the squad.

Then they did the calendar, she did some videos and I saw her in person and I was all (jaw drops); that's when I realised that the guys doing the job were either terrible or not doing it properly. Tsk, tsk.

Lauren is super cute and she's been on the squad for a while now (may even be captain, at this point).

Sounds like someone has a Megan crush! Lauren looks the best to me! In all seriousness though, these girls are probably all hard workers and it’s pretty cool doing what they do.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 03:19 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Sounds like someone has a Megan crush! Lauren looks the best to me! In all seriousness though, these girls are probably all hard workers and it’s pretty cool doing what they do.

Yeah, its intensive with all the dancing and jumping they have to do, not to mention they have full-time jobs and all that too; lots of work!

And yes, I'm into the ones I like Wink.

Lauren and Megan did a video 2 years ago where they answered questions and looked cute and stuff; I linked it in my post from last year, but it appears the video has been removed Sad
Reply/Quote