Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2019 Ben-Gals announced
(05-14-2019, 12:28 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: They do seem to look on the older side, wouldn't call any of them ugly though. But I'm sure everyone that posts of the Bengals board is pulling is either married to a 10 or is pulling down 9's and 10's weekly from Tinder. 

Cheerleader tryouts this year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 08:08 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh, I mean instrumental bands like at high school and college games.  

Honestly the bands they bring in (Ohio State, Ohio U, UC) are better than anybody the Bengals are going to hire part time.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 10:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You can tell she got caught off guard and had spent too much time in the tanning salon.

Yes, that is what i see there. Sometimes the babes try too much or as Truck is saying the makeup and photographers don't know what the hell they are doing. Sad, these women deserve better.

(05-16-2019, 09:02 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'd probably have to disagree with you there; airbrushing indeed exists (and photoshopping, obviously), however if you see Megan above in a video, she is beyond gorgeous, very unlike the Ben-gals pics.

Instead of doing the same makeup and look for all of them, they should tailor it to the strengths of each chick AND get a better photographer lol

Bad combination. Bad makeup and photographer is like Haslett and Austin lol

(05-16-2019, 03:43 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah, its intensive with all the dancing and jumping they have to do, not to mention they have full-time jobs and all that too; lots of work!

And yes, I'm into the ones I like Wink.

Lauren and Megan did a video 2 years ago where they answered questions and looked cute and stuff; I linked it in my post from last year, but it appears the video has been removed Sad

Have to give these ladies props, they do a good job and i just don't like how the people who are supposed to make them look good make them look bad, not cool.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, that is what i see there. Sometimes the babes try too much or as Truck is saying the makeup and photographers don't know what the hell they are doing. Sad, these women deserve better.

Bad combination. Bad makeup and photographer is like Haslett and Austin lol

Have to give these ladies props, they do a good job and i just don't like how the people who are supposed to make them look good make them look bad, not cool.

I am not a professional photographer, but it is very clear to see what they are doing wrong. When the Gals go on the field, they wear heavy makeup to make them look good from a distance... just like when you are in a play or shooting a film. They put the same heavy crap on for the photo shoots, where they actually need to just put on light everyday makeup. It ain't rocket science.....
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2019, 05:32 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Cheerleader tryouts this year.

That 5/3rd commercial doesn't exactly make me want to drive to the nearest 5/3rd to (pay off an old account) to open a new account.. 5/3rd already burned me as a customer several years ago and will never get me back.. I'm sticking with USBank regardless of commercials.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 10:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I am not a professional photographer, but it is very clear to see what they are doing wrong. When the Gals go on the field, they wear heavy makeup to make them look good from a distance... just like when you are in a play or shooting a film. They put the same heavy crap on for the photo shoots, where they actually need to just put on light everyday makeup. It ain't rocket science.....

All very true.
Reply/Quote