Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(01-22-2020, 10:48 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Don't tell me how smack talk works.

Okay.  You've made it quite clear you have no interest in learning.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:38 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Do all of you losers have poor reading comprehension skills? You quoted my post and responded to it as if you did not understand the words. Do yourself a favor and read it again...slowly and multiple times. Even though the whole quote applies, I recommend that you pay particular attention to the very first sentence.

WhoDey2 I read just fine, thank you. So, which of your sad quotes were you talking about? I'm not going to go through this whole thread and figure it out.

In fact, I'm pretty much done with you. You're no fun anymore. You can't even stick up for yourself on a message board. How's it feel to kicked around like the lame ass Ratbirds did in the 1 and done playoffs...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just want to point out that between October 22nd, 2015 and September 10th, 2017 E.A. Poe made a grand total of 0 (zero) posts.

Ravens record in 2015: 5-11
Ravens record in 2016: 8-8
Score of Bengals-Ravens game on September 10th, 2017: Ravens 20 Bengals 0
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 08:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want to point out that between October 22nd, 2015 and September 10th, 2017 E.A. Poe made a grand total of 0 (zero) posts.

Ravens record in 2015: 5-11
Ravens record in 2016: 8-8
Score of Bengals-Ravens game on September 10th, 2017: Ravens 20 Bengals 0

At least that shows that he's faithful to his own (faulty) premises.  He saw himself as our whipping boy during that period, so he didn’t bother.  

How frustrating it must be to him that we won’t reciprocate!   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Longtime members of The forum going back to the days when it was on Bengals.com might appreciate the deliciousness of Lamar Jackson winning the Pro Bowl MVP award ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 04:13 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Longtime members of The forum going back to the days when it was on Bengals.com might appreciate the deliciousness of Lamar Jackson winning the Pro Bowl MVP award ... LOL

Not a fair comparison.

Palmer couldn't run to save his life.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 01:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not a fair comparison.

Palmer couldn't run to save his life.

Let me elaborate with some context: back in the day there was a big ‘Ben Vs. Carson’ debate.  Since either was only a few years into their respective careers, it was still somewhat of an open question at the time.   But as Ben started racking up playoff victories - and in particular SB appearances - Bengal fans had less and less ammo to work with.  So, one of the things that was brought up in Carson’s favor back then was his Pro Bowl MVP award, as if that could even compare to a playoff win.  We (Steeler fans) had a lot of fun with that.  

I’m just saying that, while there’s currently no obvious divisional counterpart to compare him with (as Carson had in Ben), Lamar finds himself in a similar situation - holding a meaningless accolade to go with zero playoff wins.  Poe has that Pro Bowl MVP to gloat over, at least!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 01:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Let me elaborate with some context: back in the day there was a big ‘Ben Vs. Carson’ debate.  Since either was only a few years into their respective careers, it was still somewhat of an open question at the time.   But as Ben started racking up playoff victories - and in particular SB appearances - Bengal fans had less and less ammo to work with.  So, one of the things that was brought up in Carson’s favor back then was his Pro Bowl MVP award, as if that could even compare to a playoff win.  We (Steeler fans) had a lot of fun with that.  

I’m just saying that, while there’s currently no obvious divisional counterpart to compare him with (as Carson had in Ben), Lamar finds himself in a similar situation - holding a meaningless accolade to go with zero playoff wins.  Poe has that Pro Bowl MVP to gloat over, at least!  LOL

I know the context. I'm just trying to shit on both.
Reply/Quote