Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(12-31-2019, 04:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's because the part I quoted is the part that didn't have any smack. I'm literally schooling you on your own words at this point.  

Do what? Lemme get this straight: You essentially quotemine my post and are whining that it supposedly contains no smack? Are you related to that other crayon-eating weetard known as Little Faulker by chance? You reek of a chump desperately trying to offer some smack, but is struggling to formulate any because your team was garbage this season.

The ultimate form of smack are cold hard facts which are free of biased opinions. Let me rub your face in them one more time:
1- The Ravens destroyed the Steelers while resting many starters.
2- The Ravens destroyed any hope of the Steelers making the playoffs.
3- The Ravens swept the Steelers.
4- The Ravens set the all-time record for rushing in a regular season.
5- The Ravens finished the season at 14-2.
6- The Ravens are the only AFCN team to have a winning record.
7- The Ravens have the best win/loss percentage in the NFL.
8- The Ravens are the division champions.
9- The Ravens are the only AFCN team headed to the playoffs.
10- The Ravens have a first round bye and home field advantage.
11- The Ravens are the only AFCN team that didn't suck in 2019.

Okay, have a nice day, chump. Buh-bye now. Please resume being irrelevant until September 2020.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 11:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Merely listing the accomplishments of people you have neither met nor influenced doesn't even qualify as smack talk, much less as good smack talk.  

(12-31-2019, 05:47 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Do what? Lemme get this straight: You essentially quotemine my post and are whining that it supposedly contains no smack? Are you related to that other crayon-eating weetard known as Little Faulker by chance? You reek of a chump desperately trying to offer some smack, but is struggling to formulate any because your team was garbage this season.

The ultimate form of smack are cold hard facts which are free of biased opinions. Let me rub your face in them one more time:

Okay, have a nice day, chump. Buh-bye now. Please resume being irrelevant until September 2020.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 05:47 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Do what? Lemme get this straight: You essentially quotemine my post and are whining that it supposedly contains no smack? Are you related to that other crayon-eating weetard known as Little Faulker by chance? You reek of a chump desperately trying to offer some smack, but is struggling to formulate any because your team was garbage this season.

I'm not gay. You can stop fantasizing about me. 

The fact you don't know how smack works, with ample examples around here, is baffling and all too telling of how pathetic and clueless you are. 

Please be sure to type my name in every post and continue building the skyscraper of evidence to how utterly lame you are. 

Loser

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 09:51 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe you should read the first post in this thread again...real slow like. I clearly did not merely list accomplishments...

Okay ... let’s do that.  

(12-31-2019, 09:51 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions.

Strong opening statement.  Now, let’s move on to your defense of said statement.  

(12-31-2019, 09:51 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: 1- The Ravens destroyed the Steelers while resting many starters.
11- The Ravens were the only AFCN team that didn't suck in 2019.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Equating winning with great smack talk shows weakness and well known Poe is all about winning.

So much so, he went missing for months when he Ravens team did not win. Only to come back and od cameos after a win, only to hide again after a loss. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 06:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Equating winning with great smack talk shows weakness and well know Poe is all about winning.

So much so, he went missing for months when he Ravens team did not win. Only to come back and od cameos after a win, only to hide again after a loss. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Poe = Loser

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine the ***** meltdown this dumbass is going to have if the Ravens blow it? It's a shame we'll never see it since he'll tuck tail and hide until next season.
Reply/Quote

Here’s something for you to consider: If everyone had the same approach to smack talk as you, no one would be here to read any of that.  If we accepted your notion of what smack is and followed your lead, you’d be here all by yourself.  
Reply/Quote
I declare the Bengals fans smack talk champions for 2019. Our team didnt own anybody....but our fans put all you other losers to shame. And since Ive been here longer than poe, and am eminently more handsome and intelligent than him, my declaration supersedes and cancels his out. Youre welcome.
Reply/Quote
Hey, losers! The playoffs are about to kickoff. What time does the game start for your team? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 05:54 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hey, losers! The playoffs are about to kickoff. What time does the game start for your team?  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Loser

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 05:54 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hey, losers! The playoffs are about to kickoff. What time does the game start for your team?  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

We're here to respond to you.  Regardless of how well our teams do, that is what makes us better than you at this.  
Reply/Quote

Weren't you bragging this time last year but had to go home with your tail between your legs? If you win the SB then you will have something to brag about . If you don't you're just a better class of loser.
Reply/Quote
Hey, losers. You don't get to make stipulations or "what if's". If your team didn't make the playoffs, then you need to shut your gloryholes. If your team didn't even have a winning season, you need to shut your gloryholes...especially if you only went 2-14! You are trespassing. The smack talk section is now owned and operated by the teams in the playoffs.

So, let's recap: Shut your goddamn gloryholes and enjoy watching the good teams from here on out. Nothing you have to say has any merit.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 01:02 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hey, losers. You don't get to make stipulations or "what if's". If your team didn't make the playoffs, then you need to shut your gloryholes. If your team didn't even have a winning season, you need to shut your gloryholes...especially if you only went 2-14! You are trespassing. The smack talk section is now owned and operated by the teams in the playoffs.

So, let's recap: Shut your goddamn gloryholes and enjoy watching the good teams from here on out. Nothing you have to say has any merit.

Your so called SMACK sounds more like B#@CH talk.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 01:02 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hey, losers. You don't get to make stipulations or "what if's". If your team didn't make the playoffs, then you need to shut your gloryholes. If your team didn't even have a winning season, you need to shut your gloryholes...especially if you only went 2-14! You are trespassing. The smack talk section is now owned and operated by the teams in the playoffs.

Glory holes huh? You're gross. Quit telegraphing your weekend escapades, and go away...

Weirdo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 06:52 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: We're here to respond to you.  Regardless of how well or teams do, that is what makes us better than you at this.  

The fact he doesn't know who is in the playoffs and what times the games start are just another things he's too dumb to know. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 01:02 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hey, losers. You don't get to make stipulations or "what if's". If your team didn't make the playoffs, then you need to shut your gloryholes. If your team didn't even have a winning season, you need to shut your gloryholes...especially if you only went 2-14! You are trespassing. The smack talk section is now owned and operated by the teams in the playoffs.

Loser

Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]

Smack talk isn't about what your team did.  It's about creative exchange.  If all we're going to do is affirm the results on the scoreboard, there's no reason for any of us (INCLUDING the fans of the winning teams) to be involved, because that's just lazy and boring.  
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2020, 08:28 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Smack talk isn't about what your team did.  It's about creative exchange.  If all were going to do is affirm the results on the scoreboard, there's no reason for any of us (INCLUDING the fans of the winning teams) to be involved, because that's just lazy and boring.  

You're explaining calculus to a tomato. 

Reply/Quote