Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(01-12-2020, 02:23 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Smack Talk Championship = Exit from the playoffs as the #1 seed at home against Ryan Tannehill

Smack Talk Championship = Exit from the playoffs as the #1 seed at home against Ryan Tannehill = Poe’s exit from the boards until the 2020 season starts!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that little mouthy ***** Poe? Probably crying in his mom's basement.

#1 seed. First round bye.

One and done. 

Way to go Poe. Your mouth cursed one of the top 2 teams in the NFL. Enjoy your off season cockbreath, because everyone knows you won't be around till next year when you make some "bold" prediction about how the Ravens are going to win. 

Loser

And THAT is why you shouldn’t rely on ‘record smack’.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 11:24 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can you imagine the ***** meltdown this dumbass is going to have if the Ravens blow it? It's a shame we'll never see it since he'll tuck tail and hide until next season.

Yeah, just imagine ...  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 04:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, just imagine ...  Hilarious

I can just picture him now.....

via Gfycat

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 04:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, just imagine ...  Hilarious

Does anyone else get the feeling that Poe is the kind of asshole you see videos of punching their TV when their team blows it?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 05:23 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I can just picture him now.....

via Gfycat

(01-12-2020, 11:26 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Does anyone else get the feeling that Poe is the kind of asshole you see videos of punching their TV when their team blows it?

Yes to both, but also this: 

[Image: kYqDeN.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 12:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With the way this playoff game is going we may not see Poe till next season..

So sad LOL

I just got here...no posts for him yet.  Too funny.

(01-12-2020, 12:29 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I find it ironic that the Ravens are getting completely dominated at their own game, getting completely physically outplayed in their own building.

Is it too early to put the choke label on Jackson?

I'd say no.  But I also said the talking heads should stop calling him "revolutionary" and the MVP after one season. Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. COWARDS It was a glorious day of football. For example:
1- The Ravens destroyed the Steelers while resting many starters.
2- The Ravens destroyed any hope of the Steelers making the playoffs.
3- The Ravens swept the Steelers.
4- The Ravens set the all-time record for rushing in a regular season.
5- The Ravens finished the season at 14-2.
6- The Ravens are the only AFCN team to have a winning record.
7- The Ravens have the best win/loss percentage in the NFL.
8- The Ravens are the division champions.
9- The Ravens are the only AFCN team headed to the playoffs.
10- The Ravens have a first round bye and home field advantage.
11- The Ravens were the only AFCN team that didn't suck in 2019.

12- One and Done!

Have fun being completely irrelevant until next season while you watch the good teams in the playoffs.  Hilarious
Now, bow down and get yourself a mouthful of Dietz Nuts.

Let the crying, excuses, and deflections commence!

See you later, ya scrubs!  Mooning<-- Hey, Little Poe. How about one last smooch for the season?

Updated for you Poe.  Grow a pair Show up when you lose.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Check out all the bottom feeders scrambling for crumbs. LOL!

What was the score for your team this weekend....or last weekend? Oh, that's right! Your team didn't play. Hell, your team didn't even have a winning record.

It's hilarious how you losers sprinted across your trailers to get to your computers as if anything you have to say is relevant. You had no dog in the fight. The bottom line: The Ravens fans are 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. You know, just like last year and the year to come. Enjoy the off-season knowing your teams were complete failures.

Hey, Little Faulker. Who's your smack daddy?  Mooning  
Reply/Quote
Just have Lamar dye his hair red already.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 09:42 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Check out all the bottom feeders scrambling for crumbs. LOL!

What was the score for your team this weekend....or last weekend? Oh, that's right! Your team didn't play. Hell, your team didn't even have a winning record.

It's hilarious how you losers sprinted across your trailers to get to your computers as if anything you have to say is relevant. You had no dog in the fight. The bottom line: The Ravens fans are 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. You know, just like last year and the year to come. Enjoy the off-season knowing your teams were complete failures.

And yet, for all your bluster, your team ends the season with the same number of playoff wins as ours have.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 09:42 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Check out all the bottom feeders scrambling for crumbs. LOL!

14-2 record, 12 game winning streak, #1 seed and highly touted as the Super Bowl favorite, most likely league MVP......

who is also a 

[Image: choke-artist-8m3wp4.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 09:42 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Check out all the bottom feeders scrambling for crumbs. LOL!

Funny thing is from what I saw you had no dog in the fight either.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

Derrick Henry says hey.....from the AFCCG. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

lol. What a loser.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There is was folks, his one and only appearance after the embarrassing playoff loss. Get a good look at it because you won't see him till next year when he proclaims that he "was here to take his lumps" after the loss. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 07:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 14-2 record, 12 game winning streak, #1 seed and highly touted as the Super Bowl favorite, most likely league MVP......

who is also a 

[Image: choke-artist-8m3wp4.jpg]

Now do this for your team...or would you like me to?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 07:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There is was folks, his one and only appearance after the embarrassing playoff loss. Get a good look at it because you won't see him till next year when he proclaims that he "was here to take his lumps" after the loss. 

Take lumps from who exactly? From fans of teams who couldn't win a game to save their lives? What smack could you possibly offer? You haven't had any smack this entire season, because your team was pathetic. 

Now, bow down to your smack daddy and do what you do best, then get out of my smack talk section. It belongs to me.   Mooning
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 08:59 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Take lumps from who exactly? 

Are you really that stupid? You're team was the #1 seed. Home field advantage. Big winning streak. Possible MVP at QB. AND YOU BOWED OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND!! One and done! LOOOOOOOOOOOL. What.a.pathetic.loser.you.are.

Quote:Now, bow down to your smack daddy and do what you do best, then get out of my smack talk section. It belongs to me.   Mooning

Yep. That answers the question. You really are that stupid. 

LoOoOoOoOoOoOL

One and done bitchboy.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 08:59 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Take lumps from who exactly? From fans of teams who couldn't win a game to save their lives? What smack could you possibly offer? You haven't had any smack this entire season, because your team was pathetic. 

Now, bow down to your smack daddy and do what you do best, then get out of my smack talk section. It belongs to me.   Mooning

Is living your life vicariously through Lamar Dalton's successes and your own twisted perception of reality on this message board really make you think that "I'm YoUr SmAcK tAlK dAdDy" is good smack talk, especially when you've said it every post since the Baltimore Bengals locked up home field advantage for their one and done postseason?

I'm not sure which makes me more depressed - that you think you're good at this or that people like you can be found anywhere I'll ever go.
Reply/Quote