Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
WhoDey2
I was going to come on here and give the OP some shit about being 1 and done, or choking worse than (insert family relation here).

But I don't have to, as I can plainly see E A Poe and his ratbirds have been smeared all over this thread beginning to end.

Nice job fellas...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: How can you say that? Every point he made is true. He just smacked the shit out of every non-Ratbird fan in here.  Be a man and admit you been had.

#howdatdicktaste?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 02:23 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2
                  I was going to come on here and give the OP some shit about being 1 and done, or choking worse than (insert family relation here).

But I don't have to, as I can plainly see E A Poe and his ratbirds have been smeared all over this thread beginning to end.

Nice job fellas...

Here's the thing, though: You don't have any smack according to this https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG

You Bengal fans are literally the LAST fan base in the ENTIRE league that has any smack power. Heck, you lost 14 games. I repeat, you lost 14 games! Miami won more damn games than the Bengals. How embarrassing is that? And it's basically the same for the Steelers and Browns fans. None of you chumps had a winning season. What a bunch of losers  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 05:39 PM)Vambo Wrote: Updated for you Poe.  Grow a pair Show up when you lose.

That's funny coming from a chump who basically disappeared at the end of the season. As a matter of fact, the entire smack talk section was a ghost town until the Ravens lost in the playoffs.  Now all of you after the fact chumps feel you have smack to offer? Hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:47 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Here's the thing, though: You don't have any smack according to this https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG

You Bengal fans are literally the LAST fan base in the ENTIRE league that has any smack power. Heck, you lost 14 games. I repeat, you lost 14 games! Miami won more damn games than the Bengals. How embarrassing is that? And it's basically the same for the Steelers and Browns fans. None of you chumps had a winning season. What a bunch of losers  Hilarious

1 and Done. All that talk...Best Team in the NFL MVP New Age QB yap yap yap. Choke in the playoffs.

And they get the hardest schedule in the AFC North in 2020 shitty trade off for being the "Top" Team lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:25 PM)Synric Wrote: 1 and Done. All that talk...Best Team in the NFL MVP New Age QB yap yap yap. Choke in the playoffs.

And they get the hardest schedule in the AFC North in 2020 shitty trade off for being the "Top" Team lol.

The Ravens won twelve more games than the Bengals but guess what ? They are sitting on the couch beside the two win Bengals and have diddly squat to show for a great season because they choked when they got under the bright lights. So here you are after all your crowing about your team trying to justify being as big as a loser as any other team in the division.  The Bengals may not have too many wins this year but we have a chance to draft a possible franchise QB while the Ravens fans will have doubts about the ability of their team to win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 11:16 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The Ravens won twelve more games than the Bengals but guess what ? They are sitting on the couch beside the two win Bengals and have diddly squat to show for a great season because they choked when they got under the bright lights. So here you are after all your crowing about your team trying to justify being as big as a loser as any other team in the division.  The Bengals may not have too many wins this year but we have a chance to draft a possible franchise QB while the Ravens fans will have doubts about the ability of their team to win a playoff game.

Sorry this post was meant for Poe. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:47 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Here's the thing, though: You don't have any smack according to this https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG

You still don't understand how smack talk works? After all this time?

Loser

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

WhoDey2 You can't see the forest through the trees! Once again I don't have to say anything to you, because all my fellow BENGAL posters have my back on this BENGAL MESSAGE BOARD. 

Again, nice job guys!

Why don't you acknowledge that the Titans just gave the league a blueprint to pound the ratbirds. You should probably slink back over to your Ratbird Boards where you won't take such a beating...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 01:25 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 You can't see the forest through the trees! Once again I don't have to say anything to you, because all my fellow BENGAL posters have my back on this BENGAL MESSAGE BOARD. 

Again, nice job guys!

Why don't you acknowledge that the Titans just gave the league a blueprint to pound the ratbirds. You should probably slink back over to your Ratbird Boards where you won't take such a beating...
If your team was in the tournament I would be more than happy to "acknowledge". If your team didn't make the tournament...or even have a winning season, then you are a waste of space and not worthy of any kind of acknowledgement. On the flip side, feel free to acknowledge that your team was pathetic. I'm all ears.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 01:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You still don't understand how smack talk works? After all this time?

Loser

Raven fans are consecutive Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. Get over your butthurt and accept reality. 

I own you until September 2020, Little Faulker. Don't throw away your first NFL draft pick on a flop like the Browns have a history of doing.

Mooning Mooning Mooning Who's your smack daddy?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:09 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: E.A. Poe

Raven fans are consecutive Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. Get over your butthurt and accept reality. 

I own you until September 2020, Little Faulker. Don't throw away your first NFL draft pick on a flop like the Browns have a history of doing.

[Image: source.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:09 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Raven fans are consecutive Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. Get over your butthurt and accept reality. 

lol. Keep posting. It just makes you look more and more stupid. 

Mooning Mooning Mooning Mooning

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:00 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: If your team was in the tournament I would be more than happy to "acknowledge". If your team didn't make the tournament...or even have a winning season, then you are a waste of space and not worthy of any kind of acknowledgement. On the flip side, feel free to acknowledge that your team was pathetic. I'm all ears.

One and done. Beaten down by...the Tennessee Titans, on your home field. 

loooooooooool

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:00 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: If your team was in the tournament I would be more than happy to "acknowledge". If your team didn't make the tournament...or even have a winning season, then you are a waste of space and not worthy of any kind of acknowledgement. On the flip side, feel free to acknowledge that your team was pathetic. I'm all ears                                       
WhoDey2
                   Yes, yes, yes, yes, we had a horrible season.  Now feel free to acknowledge that your end all, be all QB and the other Ratbirds choked under the bright lights. I'm all ears...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote
What only a Bengals fan can appreciate is our own dedicated approach to being self smacking, which by itself is the most awesome accomplishment in all of football. Our team owner assures us this dubious honor. We make little to no bones about our suckiness come playoff time and don't have to pretend. Somehow though this Joe Burrow guy might screw it up for us...  Nervous  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 11:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: What only a Bengals fan can appreciate is our own dedicated approach to being self smacking, which by itself is the most awesome accomplishment in all of football. Our team owner assures us this dubious honor. We make little to no bones about our suckiness come playoff time and don't have to pretend. Somehow though this Joe Burrow guy might screw it up for us...  Nervous  

Given the track record of Heisman winning QBs, I think you're safe.  Some have had success, but not the ones who have been drafted by really sucky teams.  
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 11:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Given the track record of Heisman winning QBs, I think you're safe.  Some have had success, but not the ones who have been drafted by really sucky teams.  

Carson Palmer, not getting his knee shredded by some shitty, cheating, dirty Pittsburgh Steeler, would have likely had much more success. 

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 11:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Given the track record of Heisman winning QBs, I think you're safe.  Some have had success, but not the ones who have been drafted by really sucky teams.  

The vast majority of previous winners were dual threat QBs and none of them came close to setting the passing records Burrow has. 

He could flame out like the rest, but i'm willing to roll with him and see where it goes. 

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 01:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Carson Palmer, not getting his knee shredded by some shitty, cheating, dirty Pittsburgh Steeler, would have likely had much more success. 

Yeah, but the Bengals were 8-8 the year BEFORE they drafted Palmer.  They weren't as sucky as they normally were before adding him to the equation.  Thus, he doesn't fit the description of a great college player drafted by a downright lousy team.  
Reply/Quote