Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. It was a glorious day of football. For example:
1- The Ravens destroyed the Steelers while resting many starters.
2- The Ravens destroyed any hope of the Steelers making the playoffs.
3- The Ravens swept the Steelers.
4- The Ravens set the all-time record for rushing in a regular season.
5- The Ravens finished the season at 14-2.
6- The Ravens are the only AFCN team to have a winning record.
7- The Ravens have the best win/loss percentage in the NFL.
8- The Ravens are the division champions.
9- The Ravens are the only AFCN team headed to the playoffs.
10- The Ravens have a first round bye and home field advantage.
11- The Ravens were the only AFCN team that didn't suck in 2019.

Have fun being completely irrelevant until next season while you watch the good teams in the playoffs.  Hilarious
Now, bow down and get yourself a mouthful of Dietz Nuts.

Let the crying, excuses, and deflections commence!

See you later, ya scrubs!  Mooning<-- Hey, Little Faulker. How about one last smooch for the season?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. 

Nope. That's not the way it works, dumbass.

You're a complete embarrassment to other Ravens fans around the world with your lack of knowledge. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 01:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. That's not the way it works, dumbass.

You're a complete embarrassment to other Ravens fans around the world with your lack of knowledge. 

How can you say that? Every point he made is true. He just smacked the shit out of every non-Ratbird fan in here.  Be a man and admit you been had.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: How can you say that? Every point he made is true. He just smacked the shit out of every non-Ratbird fan in here.  Be a man and admit you been had.

You got a bit of Poe on your chin, still. Might wanna get a rag or a sock or something...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
No one cares. Work harder.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: How can you say that? Every point he made is true. He just smacked the shit out of every non-Ratbird fan in here.  Be a man and admit you been had.

The fact that YOU backed him up only reinforces my point. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. It was a glorious day of football. For example:

Where the Hell is the smack talk?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Almost as pathetic as Browns fans celebrating their 21-7 win over the Steelers this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens fans are officially the 2019 Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. It was a glorious day of football. For example:

Have fun being completely irrelevant until next season while you watch the good teams in the playoffs.  Hilarious
Now, bow down and get yourself a mouthful of Dietz Nuts.

Let the crying, excuses, and deflections commence!

See you later, ya scrubs!  Mooning<-- Hey, Little Faulker. How about one last smooch for the season?

Merely listing the accomplishments of people you have neither met nor influenced doesn't even qualify as smack talk, much less as good smack talk.  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 07:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Where the Hell is the smack talk?

Here it is.

[Image: vc3q15y9qv6tvki6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: zkigl48c9drbdra4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 11:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Merely listing the accomplishments of people you have neither met nor influenced doesn't even qualify as smack talk, much less as good smack talk.  

Maybe you should read the first post in this thread again...real slow like. I clearly did not merely list accomplishments (and not that it would matter if I did). The real problem here is that you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills. But, you're not "merely" just a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills, you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills who roots for a football team that isn't in the playoffs... because they suck. You know, just like you. 

I'm loving how all of you clowns have zero football smack due to the fact that your team sucks so goddamn bad. Here's some more football smack talk, Stooler fanboy: The Steelers 4th ranked defense was only allowing 100 yards of rushing per game this season. The Ravens more than doubled that number on your 4th ranked defense last weekend...and they did it with 2nd stringers. How friggen embarrassing is that?!?! Your team had no business thinking they had a shot in the playoffs this season.

Oh, and the Bengals biggest accomplishment this season was tying their franchise record for most losses in a season. Congrats, losers. 
The Bengals are 2-14, while the Ravens are 14-2?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO None of you losers have any business being in the smack talk section. Your smack talk card has been revoked until next season. Nothing you have to say has any validity at this point. Enjoy watching other teams playing football. I win, you lose. It really is as simple as that. Let the butthurt flow through you or the depression and stress could give you an ulcer or cause you to have a mental breakdown.

Btw, do you chumps like Dietz Nuts salted or unsalted? 
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Almost as pathetic as Browns fans celebrating their 21-7 win over the Steelers this year.

What time does the game for your team start this weekend? Wait, nevermind.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 07:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Where the Hell is the smack talk?

I like how you had to cut out half of my post to make your silly little insignificant point. It makes you look like you are desperately grasping at straws as your team fades away into irrelevancy once again.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 08:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: zkigl48c9drbdra4g.jpg]

You got some killer Paint skillz, my man. 

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 09:51 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe you should read the first post in this thread again...real slow like. I clearly did not merely list accomplishments (and not that it would matter if I did). The real problem here is that you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills. But, you're not "merely" just a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills, you are a butthurt idiot with poor reading comprehension skills who roots for a football team that isn't in the playoffs... because they suck. You know, just like you. 

I'm loving how all of you clowns have zero football smack due to the fact that your team sucks so goddamn bad. Here's some more football smack talk, Stooler fanboy: The Steelers 4th ranked defense was only allowing 100 yards of rushing per game this season. The Ravens more than doubled that number on your 4th ranked defense last weekend...and they did it with 2nd stringers. How friggen embarrassing is that?!?! Your team had no business thinking they had a shot in the playoffs this season.

Oh, and the Bengals biggest accomplishment this season was tying their franchise record for most losses in a season. Congrats, losers. 
The Bengals are 2-14, while the Ravens are 14-2?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO None of you losers have any business being in the smack talk section. Your smack talk card has been revoked until next season. Nothing you have to say has any validity at this point. Enjoy watching other teams playing football. I win, you lose. It really is as simple as that. Let the butthurt flow through you or the depression and stress could give you an ulcer or cause you to have a mental breakdown.

Btw, do you chumps like Dietz Nuts salted or unsalted? 

Holey Shit, that's a lot of words to say nothing at all. Fortunately, you don't matter so i stopped reading after the first sentence. 

Loser

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 10:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I like how you had to cut out half of my post to make your silly little insignificant point. It makes you look like you are desperately grasping at straws as your team fades away into irrelevancy once again.

Loser

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 02:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Loser

What the hell are you doing in the smack talk section attempting to talk smack? As per this list, you are literally the last person that has any business being here:
https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG

Your pathetic football season is over. So, sit down and shaddup! The fans for the team at the top of that list are the only people that can talk legit smack now.

2-14 = Losers

I own your stupid Kentucky trailer park ass until at least September 2020, Little Faulker! Learn to accept it.  Mooning

(You still have zero football smack talk...and we all know why)
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 03:28 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: What the hell are you doing in the smack talk section attempting to talk smack? As per this list, you are literally the last person that has any business being here:
https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG

Your pathetic football season is over. So, sit down and shaddup! The fans for the team at the top of that list are the only people that can talk legit smack now.

2-14 = Losers

I own your stupid Kentucky trailer park ass until at least September 2020, Little Faulker! Learn to accept it.  Mooning

(You still have zero football smack talk...and we all know why)

Loser

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 10:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I like how you had to cut out half of my post to make your silly little insignificant point. It makes you look like you are desperately grasping at straws as your team fades away into irrelevancy once again.

It's because the part I quoted is the part that didn't have any smack. I'm literally schooling you on your own words at this point.  
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote