HEAD COACH

Zac Taylor
ASSISTANT COACHES

Lou Anarumo (defensive coordinator)
Bob Bicknell* (wide receivers)
Joey Boese (strength and conditioning)
Brian Callahan (offensive coordinator)
James Casey (tight ends)
Brayden Coombs* (assistant special teams)
Nick Eason (defensive line)
Todd Hunt (assistant strength and conditioning)
Daronte Jones* (secondary/cornerbacks)
Jordan Kovacs (defensive quality control)
Brad Kragthorpe (offensive assistant)
Robert Livingston* (secondary/safeties)
Tem Lukabu (linebackers)
Ben Martin (assistant offensive line)
Dan Pitcher* (assistant quarterbacks)
Darrin Simmons* (special teams coordinator)
Jemal Singleton (running backs)
Garrett Swanson (assistant strength and conditioning)
Jim Turner (offensive line)
Alex Van Pelt* (quarterbacks)
STAFF

Doug Rosfeld (director of coaching operations)

*hold overs from 2018
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
Wonder what the heck Director of Coaching Operations means.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 06:48 PM)McC Wrote: Wonder what the heck Director of Coaching Operations means.

Glorified personal assistant maybe or could it be an in game time management type assistant?
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 06:48 PM)McC Wrote: Wonder what the heck Director of Coaching Operations means.

It means he does whatever Zac wants/needs him to do.  In the original announcement, they said his role was mostly administrative.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

I'm guessing hes there to help Taylor with some of the load outside of coaching schemes.

director of football operations

Quote:The specific job responsibilities of a director of football operations vary with each school, but this individual often oversees the logistics of a team's operations, including scheduling, academic planning, travel arrangements and assisting the coaching staff when necessary

couldn't find anything for Coaching operations outside of soccer. lol
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 07:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'm guessing hes there to help Taylor with some of the load outside of coaching schemes.

director of football operations

couldn't find anything for Coaching operations outside of soccer. lol

Woo Hoo!  We're ground breakers, position inventors.

First rung on the ladder to GM.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well for people like me who were clamoring for a whole staff cleansing we certainly got it.......now lets get the Combine out of the way and prepare for the draft and free agency. Yes free agency where we actual sign NEEDs and don't worry about comp 6th round picks
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 07:35 PM)corpjet Wrote: Well for people like me who were clamoring for a whole staff cleansing we certainly got it.......now lets get the Combine out of the way and prepare for the draft and free agency. Yes free agency where we actual sign NEEDs and don't worry about comp 6th round picks

Yeah this was an ENIMA!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm glad to see we also cleaned house in the strength and conditioning department.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote