Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Edge Defender Class
(12-02-2019, 12:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I've noticed over the last few weeks the Bengals are running ALOT of odd man fronts (34 defense fronts). They have alot of guys on the defensive line that can easily make the switch but they dont have a true Jack Linebacker.

K'Lavon Chaisson could fill that role as a guy that can play in space or rush the passer kinda like what TJ Watt and Matthew Judon do for their teams respectively.

Have you looked much into Evan Weaver, the LB out of Cal?
Dude is a tackling machine (155 tackles in 2018, 172 and counting in 2019). He can rush the passer (plays some edge rusher and was originally recruited as a DE), stuff the LOS (20 TFL past two seasons), and defend the pass (9 PDs, 2 INTs past two seasons).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 04:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Have you looked much into Evan Weaver, the LB out of Cal?
Dude is a tackling machine (155 tackles in 2018, 172 and counting in 2019). He can rush the passer (plays some edge rusher and was originally recruited as a DE), stuff the LOS (20 TFL past two seasons), and defend the pass (9 PDs, 2 INTs past two seasons).

I haven't actually and I don't believe I have any Cal games recorded either.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I know everyone will be watching Herbert but another great matchup in the Pac 12 Championship game will be the Utes Bradlee Anae vs Oregon's OT Penei Sewell.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 10:11 PM)Synric Wrote: I know everyone will be watching Herbert but another great matchup in the Pac 12 Championship game will be the Utes Bradlee Anae vs Oregon's OT Penei Sewell.

I thought Sewell did well.  Not sure how I feel about Troy Dye.  He had hand wrapped.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 06:50 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought Sewell did well.  Not sure how I feel about Troy Dye.  He had hand wrapped.  

He did...that was an ugly game Utah looked so lost because they couldnt run the ball. Oregon's safety Brady Breeze had a great game.

Reply/Quote
K'Lavon Chaisson vs Andrew Thomas today at 4.

Reply/Quote
Andrew Thomas is just a man child it sure would be nice to have him as a Bengal
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:49 AM)Synric Wrote: He did...that was an ugly game Utah looked so lost because they couldnt run the ball. Oregon's safety Brady Breeze had a great game.

If Brady breeze comes out for the draft I don't know much about his stats but he sure did look good
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:50 AM)Synric Wrote: K'Lavon Chaisson vs Andrew Thomas today at 4.

I was very disappointed in Chaisson. Thomas put him on the ground multiple times. He needs to add some power to his game...and he had some slips in coverage as the WILL linebacker.

Reply/Quote