Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Game Day Threads
Game day threads should be a walk in the park in 2019. It seems majority of our funs expect to lose so when it happens play by play in the game day thread, I will expect a lot of that is OK, ZT is new and was expected for play A to miss that tackle and player B to overthrow that receiver.

I usually can't take staying in them very long, but this year it should be one big circle jerk win or lose.  Sarcasm

Hilarious     Hilarious     Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
What was the point of this thread, exactly?

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What was the point of this thread, exactly?

The OP is anticipating that the Game Day Threads are going to be more psychotic producing than normal, if that is possible.   Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Seeing as ZT's mundane press conference has caused Beatlemania-style hysterics among some Bengals fans I fully expect the actual games to be pandemonium.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What was the point of this thread, exactly?

To have some fun???

I am predicting all of these fans saying give the team and ZT time to gel will forget they said that in 2 seconds on the game day threads.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
QB controversy the first time Bad Andy shows up
Reply/Quote
I will miss folks blaming Marvin for everything. If ZT wants to make fans never, ever, ever, ever call a time out with more than 2 minutes left in a half.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I fully expect to suck but sorry I'm not huge on bytching....unless we're playing the steelers, then I wine like a toddler at a toy store
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seeing as ZT's mundane press conference has caused Beatlemania-style hysterics among some Bengals fans I fully expect the actual games to be pandemonium.

I'm not sure being pleasantly surprised is beatlemania. We just enjoyed actually having the HC talk in more specific terms in both pre and post game conferences. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 10:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm not sure being pleasantly surprised is beatlemania. We just enjoyed actually having the HC talk in more specific terms in both pre and post game conferences. 

I agree but there is probably a reason seasoned HCs play things a little closer to the vest, so to speak.  But I'll admit im as sick of empty coach speak as any. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree but there is probably a reason seasoned HCs play things a little closer to the vest, so to speak.  But I'll admit im as sick of empty coach speak as any. 

As am I. I would note that while ZT is more specific he is not giving plays away or anything of the sort. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll admit im as sick of empty coach speak as any. 

I don't know about the pre and post game interviews, but his recent press conference was 100% coachspeak.

It doesn't matter though, because that is what every coach does.
Reply/Quote