Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Jersey Colors
Anyone know where I can find this or when these come out? Guessing we wear the white on white for the home opener vs the Niners?
Reply/Quote
They will be a combination of black. orange, and white
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 07:00 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Anyone know where I can find this or when these come out? Guessing we wear the white on white for the home opener vs the Niners?

See below, last year it was released on August 28th so maybe a few more weeks?

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-release-2018-uniform-schedule
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 10:01 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: See below, last year it was released on August 28th so maybe a few more weeks?

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-release-2018-uniform-schedule

the color rush unis were the worst thing the NFL has done in respect to uniforms. Let college football play with colors, not the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 12:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the color rush unis were the worst thing the NFL has done in respect to uniforms. Let college football play with colors, not the NFL.

But our color rush are our best uniforms...

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 02:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But our color rush are our best uniforms...

Agreed, some teams look awful in their color rush uniforms but the Bengals are awesome. You see fans wearing them all the time, too.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 12:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the color rush unis were the worst thing the NFL has done in respect to uniforms. Let college football play with colors, not the NFL.

Your shitposting is getting REALLY annoying.

Sure some of them look like crap, but ours (and a few others) look absolutely awesome and CLEAN.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

The Bengals color rush unis are phenomenal. You, sir, are a butthole. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 02:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But our color rush are our best uniforms...

(08-13-2019, 11:50 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Agreed, some teams look awful in their color rush uniforms but the Bengals are awesome. You see fans wearing them all the time, too.

(08-13-2019, 12:28 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Your shitposting is getting REALLY annoying.

Sure some of them look like crap, but ours (and a few others) look absolutely awesome and CLEAN.

(08-13-2019, 12:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The Bengals color rush unis are phenomenal. You, sir, are a butthole. 

Yup yup yup yup.

I love the color rush. Have an Eifert and i don't care how much "bad juju" it has in it since they lost the first 3 games i wore it...i'm wearing it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Bengals color rush jersey looks bad.

I just think it looks bad with our helmets.

So they look a lot better on fans than they do on the team.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think the Bengals color rush jersey looks bad.

This.  Never understood why they wear that orange helmet with those jerseys.  Awful.  White and blank stripes would look so much better - and still represent a real tiger.
Reply/Quote

Well, the color rush might be goofy for some teams, but the Bengals "color rush" is just white with some black accent and actually pretty cool.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: This.  Never understood why they wear that orange helmet with those jerseys.  Awful.  White and blank stripes would look so much better - and still represent a real tiger.

Don't they use the same helmets because they are not allowed to use more than one helmet?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 07:00 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Anyone know where I can find this or when these come out? Guessing we wear the white on white for the home opener vs the Niners?

They are released in the media guide which won't be out until the roster is final

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hate the color rush uniforms for the simple fact that it was an obvious ploy by the league to sell more jerseys and make more easy $$$. They completely dropped the ball with it IMO.

If they wanted a gimmick to sell more merchandise, they should have gone with a “throwback Thursday” motif, rather than this laughable “color rush” stuff. Each team would wear a uniform combo from the past, and the NFL would create a nostalgic, “retro” theme and still sell more jerseys.

Just my thoughts on the matter, anyway.

Just bring on the season (and give us new uniforms for 2020).
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think the Bengals color rush jersey looks bad.

It's weird, because I felt the same way about the helmets at first but the overall look has grown on me since then. I think if there were just a teensy bit of orange on the rest (maybe in the trim) it would work better, though.

I think white and black striped helmets would look bad, personally.
Reply/Quote
Now what would be really awesome is if the Bengals could somehow set it up so that all the fans wore white on color rush night. Not sure if any other team in the NFL does a white out like you'd see in college...

Of course they'd need to fill the seats first...
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:51 PM)McC Wrote: Don't they use the same helmets because they are not allowed to use more than one helmet?

I keep hearing that. If that's the case, it's a relatively new thing. I know the Eagles, Packers, Patriots, and Steelers were wearing different helmets with their throwback alternate unis...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 08:36 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Now what would be really awesome is if the Bengals could somehow set it up so that all the fans wore white on color rush night. Not sure if any other team in the NFL does a white out like you'd see in college...

Of course they'd need to fill the seats first...

White trash bags on the seats would do the trick...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:51 PM)McC Wrote: Don't they use the same helmets because they are not allowed to use more than one helmet?

Correct, they can swap out decals on the helmet, but they can't have more than one helmet.  So, they could remove the black stripes altogether (blasphemy, I know) and roll with just a plain orange helmet.  Or, use the black block letters "BENGALS" like back in the day.  Or, hell, replace the black stripes with blue for a Syracuse-type look.   Either way, dumb rule is dumb, and a white helmet would be epic.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote