Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Jersey Colors
(08-13-2019, 02:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup yup yup yup.

I love the color rush. Have an Eifert and i don't care how much "bad juju" it has in it since they lost the first 3 games i wore it...i'm wearing it.

The only Bengals jersey I currently own (I’m more into hockey jerseys tbh) is a AJ Green color rush. Love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only Bengals jersey I currently own (I’m more into hockey jerseys tbh) is a AJ Green color rush. Love it.

More of a hoodie, buuuuuut...

[Image: Cincinnati-Bengals-18-Green-7373-73626.jpg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only Bengals jersey I currently own (I’m more into hockey jerseys tbh) is a AJ Green color rush. Love it.

What jerseys do you have?  Me, I have a Rick Nash alt jersey that I haven't put on in a while, and a white Brandon Dubinsky (from when he was alternate captain) that I still wear to games.

(08-13-2019, 09:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: More of a hoodie, buuuuuut...

[Image: Cincinnati-Bengals-18-Green-7373-73626.jpg]

Seriously, where do I get one of those?  Googling AJ Green hockey yields surprisingly few results  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 07:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What jerseys do you have?  Me, I have a Rick Nash alt jersey that I haven't put on in a while, and a white Brandon Dubinsky (from when he was alternate captain) that I still wear to games.

Seriously, where do I get one of those?  Googling AJ Green hockey yields surprisingly few results  Smirk

I did "Bengals Hockey Jersey," I believe :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 07:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What jerseys do you have?  Me, I have a Rick Nash alt jersey that I haven't put on in a while, and a white Brandon Dubinsky (from when he was alternate captain) that I still wear to games.

I’m a Devils fan, so mostly Devils jerseys. I currently have an authentic red Martin Brodeur, authentic white Patrik Elias, authentic white Taylor Hall, authentic retro white Nico Hischier, and a replica retro red Ken Daneyko. I also have a Czech Republic Dominik Hasek (my favorite non-Devil ever), and a Cyclones jersey I had customized with Arvin Atwal. My fiancé and I both really like him, he’s a hothead, and one of their tough guys who’s actually pretty good for the ECHL. I used to have a Rick Nash CBJ 3rd Jersey (with the cannon) back when they were my “2nd team” but he went to the Rangers, and then Columbus moved into the same division as the Devils so I gave it to my brother.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 12:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the color rush unis were the worst thing the NFL has done in respect to uniforms. Let college football play with colors, not the NFL.

No wonder you're so popular around here.  Our rush unis are awesome.  Can we bring back negative feedback?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote