Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Mock Draft Full First Round
This is based on current Super Bowl odds and something that I really hope doesn't end up happening because that would mean that we had an awful season and nobody wants a 3rd straight one of those.

2019 Year Out Mock Draft (Based on Super Bowl Odds)

1. Jets – Nick Bosa – The best Defensive End prospect heading into next season. People are saying he will be better than his brother and he was a steal at #3.

2. Bengals – Ed Oliver – Dominant Defensive Tackle from Houston. I think he could be the #1 pick just as easily depending on who is drafting and if they don't need a Quarterback. However, if the Bengals are drafting this high then they probably would decide to go ahead and take the best possible QB on the board because of 3 straight non-playoff seasons and Marvin would likely be fired coming off of that kind of a season

3. Bears – Greg Little – Grab an Offensive Tackle to protect Trubisky. Greg Little was a top prospect coming out of High School and has lived up to it so far.

4. Dolphins – Drew Lock – Quarterback to supplant Tannehill after passing. The #1 QB right now is anyone's guess. Some will rise and some will fall.

5. Redskins – Justin Herbert – If they end up here Alex Smith didn’t work out they way they thought so they snag the talented Oregon Quarterback.

6. Bills – Deandre Baker – Snag the best Cornerback in the draft. Baker is very solid and the Bills seem to never address this need like they should.

7. Cardinals – Trey Adams – Need an Offensive Lineman after drafting Rosen at 10. Protect Rosen and they should be a playoff time really soon.

8. Browns – Michael Deiter – They go back to Wisconsin to replace Joe Thomas. I don't think Corbett was drafted to be a true Left Tackle of the future.

9. Colts – Dexter Lawrence – Defensive Tackle to continue improving Defense. The Colts could use an Offensive Tackle as well to protect Luck.

10. Ravens - Rashan Gary – Too talented to pass on at this point of the draft. Gary could go a lot higher with another good season at Michigan this year.

11. Titans – Greedy Williams – Talented player with a great name to play CB. Vrabel adds a Corner for his buddy Kerry Coombs to work with.

12. Lions – Clelin Ferrell – Pass rush help and possible replacement for Ansah if he isn't re-signed. I was surprised they didn't address this need this year.

13. Buccaneers – Josh Allen – This is the Linebacker from Kentucky and not the QB that was drafted this year. Would be good to pair with Lavonte David.

14. Giants – Shea Patterson – Finally get the QB of the future a year later. Patterson is moving from Ole Miss to Michigan and just ruled eligible to play now.

15. Panthers – Jonah Williams – Need an Offensive Tackle to improve the Offensive Line that Cam Newton has to work with.

16. Chiefs – Levonta Taylor – Need to add a Corner after trading Peters. Taylor could end up being the top Corner next year and I wouldn't be surprised.

17. Chargers – Jarrett Stidham – Eventual replacement for Phillip Rivers. Likely needs a year or two to develop and going here allows for that.

18. Seahawks – Beau Benzschawel – Have to improve the line and they do so by picking the top Guard for next year's class. Another Wisconsin lineman.

19. Cowboys – Sam Beal – Still need to improve their secondary at either Cornerback or Safety and as of now I don't see any Safeties that stand out.

20. Broncos – Clayton Thurson – Upgrade over Case Keenum at Quarterback. Was shocked to see they didn't draft someone in the early rounds.

21. Falcons – DreMont Jones – Keep improving the Defensive Line with the Ohio State product. Will play some DE after playing mostly inside so far in college.

22. Jaguars – Nick Fitzgerald – If they don't win a Super Bowl I think they will move on from Bortles with such a talented Defense, Running game, and line.

23. Texans – Bryce Love – Good Running Back prospect for a team that could use another weapon for Watson. Love is the best RB prospect in the draft.

24. Raiders – Christian Miller – Could go inside or outside backer even though Gruden can be a wild card with the draft I have them taking the Outside LB.

25. Packers (From New Orleans) – AJ Brown – This pick would give Aaron Rodgers the best Wide Receiver in the draft (likely goes earlier).

26. Packers – Christian Wilkins – Beef up the Defensive Line with a talented and versatile player. Could play Defensive End and Tackle for them.

27. Rams – Devin White – Linebacker to replace Alex Ogletree after he was traded away by the Rams this offseason to save money.

28. Steelers – Rodney Anderson – Snag a running back because it feels like a split with Bell is the likely outcome as of now.

29. 49ers – Mitch Hyatt – Add another Offensive Tackle for Jimmy G. to be protected by. Hyatt going back to school could pay off for him.

30. Vikings – Parris Campbell – Pick up the versatile WR in the late first. Can play as an H-Back/Slot and helps in the return game as well.

31. Eagles – David Edwards – Another Offensive Tackle from Wisconsin to protect their franchise QB. Wisconsin seems loaded on O-Line.

32. Patriots – Will Grier – Draft a QB because Tom Brady can't play forever. I don't know how good Grier will be but Patriots get the best out of most.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice work, but if you’re doing a mock with a full first round where the Bengals pick #2 it seems like a shame to stop at 32 just two shy of the next Bengals pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote