Poll: What non division game(s) are you most looking forward to in 2019?
Home 49rts
Home Cardinals
@ Seahawks
@ Rams
Home Patriots
Home Jets
@ Bills
@ Dolphins
Home Jaguars
Home Raiders
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Non division games
Both the Rams & Raiders play "home" games in London next season and its possible we play one of them across the pond

We of course would be the road team in each case.
Reply/Quote
I selected Home against the Raiders. It looks like the only game this team has a chance of winning at this point. Might actually be the only win in our season next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Patriots at home. Even if their declining, I want to kick their butts.

Reply/Quote
You have 6 non divisional home games plus we'd have our 3 home games against our division. Something is not adding up to me
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 04:21 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: You have 6 non divisional home games plus we'd have our 3 home games against our division. Something is not adding up to me

I think the Raiders game is Away
Reply/Quote
Marvin loves him some last place schedule.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Voted Pats....Just because I remember the one game in the rain where they ended Tommy Boy's consecutive TD streak (You're welcome, Drew Brees)
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 06:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Voted Pats....Just because I remember the one game in the rain where they ended Tommy Boy's consecutive TD streak (You're welcome, Drew Brees)

For one brief moment, God intervened to help the Bengals... He unleashed a mighty deluge of righteous holy water just as Brady had a chance to March down field, and beat the Bengals.

And as always He chose Pacman Jones as his instrument to carry out His will. He turned a sure TD pass from Brady into a game saving interception.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Whichever game is the last one, because next year is gonna be hard to watch. Like this year, and last year, and the year before.
Reply/Quote
Voted Rams. Want to see Whit give Merv the Mayfield stare-down.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 04:29 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: I think the Raiders game is Away

Yes, Raiders on the road
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 04:29 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: I think the Raiders game is Away

Yes, Raiders on the road
Reply/Quote
49ers. Still hate them
Reply/Quote
The Raiders game in the poll should be a road game. Sorry for the confusion.
Reply/Quote
Why is none ever an option?

This home schedule sucks. There is 1 team with players worth getting hyped to see. So, other than the Pats, good luck selling season tickets next year Bengals FO, a crappy product + a crappy home schedule equal no fans in the stands!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why is none ever an option?

This home schedule sucks. There is 1 team with players worth getting hyped to see. So, other than the Pats, good luck selling season tickets next year Bengals FO, a crappy product + a crappy home schedule equal no fans in the stands!

This is what a last place schedule looks like;

The only question concerning how empty the stadium will be is which team will have the most fans in our stadium.  As far as Bengal fans, the place will be a ghost town no matter who comes to town.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why is none ever an option?

I actually think quite the opposite here. Get a competent coach, some personnel changes and a breath of fresh air, this schedule is shaped up to get the Bengals back in the playoffs. This is as weak a schedule as you can get. Bengals will be winning some games.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:35 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I actually think quite the opposite here. Get a competent coach, some personnel changes and a breath of fresh air, this schedule is shaped up to get the Bengals back in the playoffs. This is as weak a schedule as you can get. Bengals will be winning some games.

Step  one won't happen, so neither will anything else.

But the schedule will allow Marv to win games, even though he doesn't need to to keep his job.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 08:14 PM)jason Wrote: For one brief moment, God intervened to help the Bengals... He unleashed a mighty deluge of righteous holy water just as Brady had a chance to March down field, and beat the Bengals.

And as always He chose Pacman Jones as his instrument to carry out His will. He turned a sure TD pass from Brady into a game saving interception.

I remember thinking after that game that even with God's help, the Bengals BARELY escaped a win vs. Brady. Defense played great that day and they gutted out a tough win. 
Reply/Quote
I voted Jets of course. I think the Bengals beat them if they are healthy. Of course, that's a big "if".
Reply/Quote