3 13.64%
E. 2 RDs 2nd Night
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Official Message Board Mock Draft (Announcement)
I've had a couple people ping me and I've PM'd Wolf so I will get the ball rolling and Wolf can takeover whenever he wants. He can also override anything in this announcement or disregard the message in its entirety.

Welcome to the 2019 OFFICIAL Message Board Mock Draft. This is how we do it:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements.

Our goal is to have maximum participation. If you are an old timer or relatively new, you are welcome, we always have a good time and you get to talk draft with some folks that know what they're talking about (well maybe not everybody).

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/12/2019 at Midnight EDT.

I will take one day to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/13/2019

On 4/14/2019 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/14/2019-4/15/2019

We will not do Big Boards this year. If you are not present I will give your team(s) to someone else or we will make it a consensus pick

I propose 3 different draft windows that we will vote on. I have no preference:

OPTION A) RD 1 4/19/2019 (Fri)…………. Trade Day 4/20/2019 (Sat) ……….RD 2-3 4/21/2019 (Sun)
OPTION B) RD 1 4/16/2019 (Tues)………….Trade Day 4/17/2018(Wed)……….RD 2-3 4/18/2018(Thurs)
OPTION C) RD 1 4/22/2019 (Mon)………….Trade Day 4/23/2019  (Tues)……….RD 2-3 4/24/2019 (Wed)
**Vote in the Poll**

The Poll will also ask do you prefer 2 rounds on the 1st night and 1 round on the second night (Option D) or vice versa (Option E)

**The poll will allow each person to vote twice**

Bengals: Don't list them as one of your 3 teams. PsychDoctor owned them last year and by tradition he determines who gets them this year. How he does it is entirely up to him. But he must give them up.

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and assistant Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum. BenZoo and Wolf (ironic) preformed these duties flawlessly last year.

Assistant Commish: I will serve as this with Wolk's OK unless someone else wants it. Also, the assistant Commish will run night 2 of the draft. CinnWillWin has done this in the past.

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed. I think Holic opened the Board chat last year and that worked fairly well.

If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.
Also in this thread I ask that you suggest times that will best suit you on the days you pick.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.
Good luck to all and MTF.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d like to volunteer.

1. Jaguars
2. Dolphins
3. Bucs

I can handle any other positions as needed.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'm in Bfine. Houston, Dallas or Rams. Need a team picking later due to work. I dont get home til 830
Reply/Quote
I'm in of course and as always I'll take whatever teams no one wants and can handle extra if people bail.

And I'm glad you and Wolf decided to keep this going because it's become a great event for the message board.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Last year some things came up and a missed a couple of picks and people had to cover for me.

I don't want to do that again. Made me feel bad lol
Reply/Quote
I would be interested and I do not have a preference on teams and will draft for whomever you would need me to.
Reply/Quote
I would like to join Lions Texans Cowboys
Reply/Quote
Im in as usual. Also good with any teams, no preference.
Reply/Quote
I would love to help again, and as usual, no preference. I'll take any team you'd like to give me.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Last year I think went pretty smoothly, and I'm extremely thankful for those that helped out behind the scenes and helped make consensus picks.

I'll also be participating. Probably not 3 teams depending on how many want to join, but we'll see how it pans out
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey
I would like to keep my Bengals but I cannot do the Tuesday-Thursday because I work Wednesday night.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 02:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’d like to volunteer.

1. Jaguars
2. Dolphins
3. Bucs

I can handle any other positions as needed.
Thanks for joining in KJ
(04-07-2019, 02:29 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I'm in Bfine.  Houston, Dallas or Rams.  Need a team picking later due to work.  I dont get home til 830
We will get you a late team
(04-07-2019, 02:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm in of course and as always I'll take whatever teams no one wants and can handle extra if people bail.

And I'm glad you and Wolf decided to keep this going because it's become a great event for the message board.
Thanks Synric. You're in as always
(04-07-2019, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Last year some things came up and a missed a couple of picks and people had to cover for me.

I don't want to do that again. Made me feel bad lol
Don't sweat it. It's why I usually don't take a team. Join if you want
(04-07-2019, 03:38 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I would be interested and I do not have a preference on teams and will draft for whomever you would need me to.
Good to see you back OSU. I know you're good.
(04-07-2019, 04:39 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: I would like to join Lions Texans  Cowboys
That's what I'm talking about. Pick some teams
(04-07-2019, 06:06 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Im in as usual. Also good with any teams, no preference.
You're becoming a legacy here Bob
(04-07-2019, 06:08 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I would love to help again, and as usual, no preference. I'll take any team you'd like to give me.
PP always chimes in during the draft
(04-07-2019, 09:11 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hey
I would like to keep my Bengals but I cannot do the Tuesday-Thursday because I work Wednesday night.
We don't draft on Wednesday Night if we pick Tues-Thurs. Wed is a trade night. And you MUST give up the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for joining in KJ
We will get you a late team
Thanks Synric. You're in as always
Don't sweat it. It's why I usually don't take a team. Join if you want
Good to see you back OSU. I know you're good.
That's what I'm talking about. Pick some teams
You're becoming a legacy here Bob
PP always chimes in during the draft
We don't draft on Wednesday Night if we pick Tues-Thurs. Wed is a trade night. And you MUST give up the Bengals.

so it is only draft Tuesday and Thursday?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I'm down to participate this year as long as we don't go with option A for the timeframe. I simply have too much going on during my weekends.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 02:16 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: so it is only draft Tuesday and Thursday?

Yes.

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 02:57 AM)Whatever Wrote: I'm down to participate this year as long as we don't go with option A for the timeframe.  I simply have too much going on during my weekends.

History and the current poll indicate it will be Tues-Thurs. Psych voted for weekend, but he most likely didn't mean to.

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 05:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes.

I can do Bengals and Saints.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 05:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I can do Bengals and Saints.  

YOU

MUST

GIVE

UP

THE

BENGALS

Reply/Quote
I've never participated in this, but I'd definitely like to. Also, anytime after 6pm is good for me.

I'd prefer Oakland, Arizona, or New England.
Reply/Quote
I’m interested again. I’ll take any team and help with any position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote