Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Bowl Rosters
With the lack of meetings/physicals being done for the draft, I thought it might be helpful for everyone if there was a list posted of the Senior Bowl participants that the Bengals got to see up close and personal. It seems like teams favor the guys they coaches in the following draft.

Senior Bowl Rosters

There are a lot of interesting names here, especially at the spots where we'll be drafting. You could make a pretty good draft out of these prospects.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
There are definitely some good players on both rosters. Does anyone know how much interaction the staff had with the North squad? Are the practices held jointly between the two staffs? I tried searching through some old articles, but didn't see an answer.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2020, 06:20 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: There are definitely some good players on both rosters. Does anyone know how much interaction the staff had with the North squad? Are the practices held jointly between the two staffs? I tried searching through some old articles, but didn't see an answer.

On Friday the day before game day the coaching staffs from the opposing team were allowed to interview the other rosters players.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote