Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(11-05-2020, 05:07 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Second tweet. <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope at least one of those AZ followers misreads this and heads for Philly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, that stepsister stuff ain't gonna watch itself.

Still pissed at my parents for staying together.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or they could try to convince electors to switch their votes, but that would be kind of low.

Bit of an understatement. 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or they could try to convince electors to switch their votes, but that would be kind of low.

Some in the Hillary camp suggested this 4 years ago. The electoral college was not swayed.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:24 PM)treee Wrote: Bit of an understatement. 

That's why you have to put a lot of effort into convincing people that the other side is so bad and so dangerous that there are no measure too low to take to prevent them from winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Some in the Hilary camp suggested this 4 years ago. The electoral college was not swayed.

Oddly enough, more electors refused to vote for Hillary.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Some in the Hillary camp suggested this 4 years ago. The electoral college was not swayed.

Pretty much a waste of time.  I think the electors are all pretty rock solid supporters of their candidate.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:29 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Oddly enough, more electors refused to vote for Hillary.

Really?  Why the hell would they do that?  I thought they were all chosen by the party.

Reply/Quote
And what the hell are Georgia, NC and Alaska doing? I think GA had a small update but I haven’t seen Alaska or NC do anything. Be nice to get an idea on the Senate. See if there will be two runoffs in GA. I would hope the Republicans can take Alaska, NC and GA1 so the runoff in GA2 isn’t as big a deal.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 04:24 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Panic is setting in:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1324406883600506880

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1324187237022535683

Do these assholes realize that suggesting a coup like that is a sure fire way to piss a lot of people off, and a lot of people have been buying a lot of guns?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Really?  Why the hell would they do that?  I thought they were all chosen by the party.

Because they knew Clinton lost, so they cast votes for Sanders or others they preferred.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Do these assholes realize that suggesting a coup like that is a sure fire way to piss a lot of people off, and a lot of people have been buying a lot of guns?

Yep. Just stirring the pot and asking for trouble. Nothing but drama queens that could possibly end up with blood on their hands. Truly sad, but not surprising considering the tone that has been set by certain politicians in this current political climate.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Because they knew Clinton lost, so they cast votes for Sanders or others they preferred.

Ahhhh...but not for Trump.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 05:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Do these assholes realize that suggesting a coup like that is a sure fire way to piss a lot of people off, and a lot of people have been buying a lot of guns?

If Trump loses the election he may just move to another country and spend the rest of his life trying to convince Americans to rebel. Hell, I'll put on my tinfoil hat and say if Trump has to give a concession speech he will do so via video from Coasta Rica and order his followers to take arms against the government and THEN maybe he'll come back and save them from democracy.
Reply/Quote
And there it is:

Trump campaign legal adviser: "We're waiting for the United States Supreme Court - of which the President has nominated three justices - to step in and do something. And hopefully Amy Coney Barrett will come through"

(Video below)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1324478272734986241
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 07:53 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And there it is:

Trump campaign legal adviser: "We're waiting for the United States Supreme Court - of which the President has nominated three justices - to step in and do something. And hopefully Amy Coney Barrett will come through"

(Video below)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1324478272734986241

These people are idiots.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure how to embed a tweet, so here is a swell link!

Man In 'BBQ, Beer, Freedom' Shirt Interrupts Nevada Press Conference To Rant About The Bidens

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324096011753689089
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Trump loses the election he may just move to another country and spend the rest of his life trying to convince Americans to rebel. Hell, I'll put on my tinfoil hat and say if Trump has to give a concession speech he will do so via video from Coasta Rica and order his followers to take arms against the government and THEN maybe he'll come back and save them from democracy.

Well if armed people start amassing then you have reached treason and it won’t be pretty for them.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 08:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure how to embed a tweet, so here is a swell link!

Man In 'BBQ, Beer, Freedom' Shirt Interrupts Nevada Press Conference To Rant About The Bidens

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324096011753689089

Well his written message was dead on.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 08:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: These people are idiots.

Wow. I guarantee she wants no part of that.

Reply/Quote