Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 February Draft Challenge
Draft network's tdn board

1 Jugular Joe burrow

2 Kenneth Murray
Hard to believe he was here. Another LB with size and speed bengals desperately need.

3 Brandon Aiyuk
This player is amazing. Great WR. And great talent.

4. Kyle Dugger. Right where I think he lands and where I'd like to get him. He impressed us at the senior bowl and we should draft a few players we really like.

5 amik Robertson. A pure ball hawk nickel corner. Paired with Darius Phillips we should see an increase in turnovers which we desperately need.

6 nick Coe. An edge player with enough size to play DT too. Needs some work but good upside.

7 Calvin Throckmorton. Bengals were really impressed with his intelligence and has good size for guard but can play tackle in a pinch.

With just 7 picks I feel like we could get 2 to 3 starters within a year and another in Throckmorton in a couple. It's not great for OL but something tells me they really aren't that worried about the line like the rest of us. And honestly? My picks had no reaches which would be what I'd have to do if I wanted OL in this draft and we all know thats no bueno.
Reply/Quote
1. Joe Burrow QB LSU

33. Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma

65. Donovan Peoples-Jones WR Michigan

97. Ben Bartch OT St. John

129. Justin Strnad LB Wake Forest

160. Terence Steele OT Texas Tech

192. Gage Cervenka IOL Clemson

TDN predictive board
Reply/Quote
Andrew Thomas fell to me at 33 these mocks are high
Reply/Quote
Hey Don't forget to mock draft as time is running out for February.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just did another TDN mock and Andrew Thomas was there in round 2. Shocked
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Fanspeak 2/21 default settings for everything
1 trade back in 3rd round with Arizona to acquire an extra fourth-round pick.

1: R1P1
QB JOE BURROW
LSU

Nuff Said. If he pushes the Eli manning narrative himself forcing a trade then take a monster trade and get the next best QB.

33: R2P1
CB JEFF GLADNEY
TCU

Man coverage corner who can play the outside and give us an upgrade of corner talent. Reminds me a lot of a Kevin johnson or Jaire alexander. I would have gone offensive line here, but it was made pretty clear that defense is a priority in round 2 and he was by far the best available pick at 33 with the best linebackers taken.

72: R3P8
OT BEN BARTCH
ST. JOHNS

When I watch his reps the guy really flashes a lot of the traits of a top tackle, but gets downgrade because he didn't play against the best competition. That said at the senior bowl the guy put on a strong display against some really talented defensive lineman. If he has a great combine I could see him getting the first-round buzz.

104: R4P1
LB JORDYN BROOKS
TEXAS TECH

Stout middle linebacker who is super strong in the run game, but is above average in pass coverage as well. I could see his stock rising as well, but he fixes a lot of what we need.

111: R4P8
G NETANE MUTI
FRESNO STATE

Medical red flags, but by far the best guard in the class especially in a zone run scheme. This guy would be a top 20 prospect if he hadn't been injured for basically his entire college career, but hopefully the time off will heal him up and he will have better durability at the next level.

147: R5P1
WR QUARTNEY DAVIS
TEXAS A&M

Another guy with an injury redflag in his history, but has all the traits of being a great receiver in the nfl. I don't mind taking shots on round 1-2 talent in the 5th because of injury history. Some other people may have different opinions, but I love what I see on tape and it will add more depth to our receivers.

180: R6P1
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

Well everyone should know at this point that zack moss is basically Kareem hunt 2.0 and if we get him in the 6th round because of RB depth in the class I would be thrilled. Great Change of pace back that gives us an alternative to Mixon and bernard in case of injury or simply for rotation. If I can say one thing about this class of runningbacks is they all have fantastic contact balance, but Moss is the best by far IMO.

215: R7P1
S SHYHEIM CARTER
ALABAMA

primarily used as a nickle corner and a returner he shows great traits to be a starting safety at the next level. Even if he's just a situational depth player who adds to special teams I think he's an upgrade to fedjelemenaldknfgalkfa

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 02:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I just did another TDN mock and Andrew Thomas was there in round 2.    Shocked

this is happening because the more evaluation that happens people are picking apart his tape and other players are gaining traction.  It's clear that Wills is the #1 Tackle in this draft at this point.  I've even seen a lot of people saying Thomas should be a guard at the next level, but I think that's taking it a little to far. His main concern is in the passing game because he is much better blocking moving forward than back because of his balance. 

You will see this every year if you follow the draft because of a lot of teams aren't exposed to all of these players until the offseason that's when physical traits will predict a ceiling for players.  Becton, for example, is a player who has terrible tape because he's not really an offensive lineman at this point, but because he one great skill right now and is a freakshow with his physical traits he will skyrocket up boards.  

Thomas will be a fantastic player at the next level IMO in the right system, but he's definitely not a generational tackle whereas a guy like Wills could be one of the best right tackles in the NFL.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2020, 09:43 AM)Goalpost Wrote: 1. Joe Burrow QB....easy pick
2. Terrell Lewis edge/lb....potential and upside
3. Isaiah Wilson OT...great size
4. Davon Hamilton DT...not a need but BPA here
5. Michael Pittman Jr WR....deep class, he was available
6. Bryan Edwards WR...so was he
7. Davion Taylor LB....sort of a tweener, plays in the 220's

With this draft u have a lot of studs but this also means we go into
The year still with nick vigil as the starter. So no thanks.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow QB
Denzel Mims WR
Malik Harrison LB
Thaddeus Moss TE
Yasir Durant OT/OG
Johnathan Garvin DE
Raekwon Williams DT
or
Joe Burrow QB
Denzel Mims WR
Kyle Dugger S
Akiem Davis Gaither LB
Yasir Durant OT/OG
Shaq Quarterman LB
Johnathan Garvin DE
Reply/Quote
Fanspeak

1: R1P1
QB JOE BURROW
LSU

33: R2P1
WR JERRY JEUDY
ALABAMA

65: R3P1
DL JUSTIN MADUBUIKE
TEXAS A&M

104: R4P1
CB DARNAY HOLMES
UCLA

147: R5P1
S ALOHI GILMAN
NOTRE DAME

180: R6P1
LB JUSTIN STRNAD
WAKE FOREST

215: R7P1
OT YASIR DURANT
MISSOURI

Some new names in the middle rounds who I haven't seen mocked to us yet - mainly in Jeudy's case because I can't believe he'd actually still be there at 33 - that would be some result.

I then tried to go defense heavy. Madubuike is a productive, versatile D-lineman who gets penetration and should join the rotation to provide some pass-rush. Darnay Holmes probably profiles best as a nickel defender but is rapid, has good instincts and is physical and is excellent value here. Alohi Gilman is another verstatile defender who could feature in nickel packages as a linebacker but also as a strong safety in early downs. Strnad I've mocked to us before and this is where there's value at linebacker (I expect us to address LB in Free Agency as well). Finally Yasir Durant is a develomental prospect O-lineman with lots of potential.
Reply/Quote
Second Mock of the off-season for me. Fanspeak 2/26/20

Rd1: Joe Burrow QB LSU
Rd2: Shane Lemiuex G Oregon
Rd:3 Kyle Dugger S Lenoire-Rhyne
Rd4: Van Jefferson WR Florida
Rd5: Michael Divinity LB LSU
Rd6: Jason Strowbridge DL North Carolina
Rd7: Akeem Davis-Gaither LB App St.
Reply/Quote
Please submit your winner for February. Thanks
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Okay, many great drafts for month of February. I only received one vote for someone so I had to make some tough choices...
Winners for February (not in any order)

TJHoushmanzadehSS
Whatever
Burroworbust.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote