1 Tua QB
2 Jeff Gladney CB
3 Cesar Ruiz C
3 Troy Dye LB (trade dalton)
4 John Simpson G
5 Amik Robertson CB
6 Joe Gaziano DE
7 Trishton Jackson WR

Tua best qb in the draft and it’s not even close Jordan love might be the 2nd best qb
Gladney a shutdown corner reminds me of Marcus peters but without the baggage
Ruiz and Simpson instantly makes the interior line elite
Reply/Quote
Tuurrrrrrible...
Reply/Quote
When you say things like "not even close" and "Jordan Love might be second best" you've essentially lost all credibility.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2020, 03:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: When you say things like "not even close" and "Jordan Love might be second best" you've essentially lost all credibility.

You are so right with that comment Au165!

In regards to 1st QB taken for this draft, It's not like you have all the draft gurus/coaches/analysts going back and forth saying they think the Bengals will take Love #1 or Tua #1 or Herbert #1.
Every single football coach, analyst guru, Mock draft has the Bengals taking BURROW, not a mixed bag of opinions for the other QBs.
There are those that say that Tua is better or has a larger body of good work; but, b/c of his hip injury there's no way you can take the kid #1. That makes perfect sense.

So for people to say those types of comments, they're hoping they can come back to everyone a few years from now and say I told ya so. And that's all it's about but it's not really the real world that Seahawkscheat is living in.

There's no way that the Bengals can take Tua #1 b/c of the hip injury (which could be career threatening).
There's no way that they take Herbert #1 b/c he's just not graded highly enough by all the scouts.
There's no way that they take Love #1 b/c everyone who compares him with traits to Mahomes still will say he's a Project, needs experience, and is a boom or bust pick.

Sorry Seahawkscheat, but it's Burrow all the way and it's not even close in the real world.
Reply/Quote
This is just bad from top to bottom.... Sorry bud
Reply/Quote
Drugs are bad for you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Tua could be good for the future, which is about all I can say for this bad draft. But quit overcomplicating it. Burrow is an automatic choice.
Reply/Quote