Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Games....
While there are a few big releases left this year....

There are some huge titles coming out next year.   Anything particular you are waiting on?  Or most importantly the thing you are anticipating the most from 2020...  for me its From softwares next game (in partnership with George rr martin)   ELDEN RING...   set for 06/2020

But some other big titles
FF7 Remake/remaster thing
Cyber punk 2077
Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines 2
dying light 2
Watchdog Legions
Werewolf the apocalypse
Halo Infinite
wasteland 3
System Shock 3 (or a reboot not sure)
next AC game
Another COD Game

im sure there are ton more with new systems launching
PS5
Xbox2 (or whatever it becomes to be called)

But what are you waiting for impatiently lol
Reply/Quote
Well now that DOOM Eternal has been pushed back to 3/20/2020

Its now tied for my most anticipated 2020 game lol

(Unless baldurs gate 3 somehow comes to console In 2020)
Reply/Quote
I think the only 2020 release games that I would buy would be Breath of the Wild 2 or Metroid Prime 4, but I have a feeling those will be 2021.

I got all excited thinking that "AC" meant Armored Core LOL thought you knew something I didnt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 05:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think the only 2020 release games that I would buy would be Breath of the Wild 2 or Metroid Prime 4, but I have a feeling those will be 2021.

I got all excited thinking that "AC" meant Armored Core LOL thought you knew something I didnt.

just that there wasn't an Assassins game this year so most likely their will be one next.   I haven't heard any news on a new armored Core.... (I should have spelled it out... I do that to everyone that just puts GoW…. and start talking about gears of war when they are talking about god of war lol)
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 06:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just that there wasn't an Assassins game this year so most likely their will be one next.   I haven't heard any news on a new armored Core.... (I should have spelled it out... I do that to everyone that just puts GoW….     and start talking about gears of war when they are talking about god of war lol)

They may deny it, but I'm pretty sure that AC is dead.

There's a similar game out for switch, Daemon X Machina, but I'll wait for a sale.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 08:18 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: They may deny it, but I'm pretty sure that AC is dead.

There's a similar game out for switch, Daemon X Machina, but I'll wait for a sale.

if im not mistaken armor core is made by Fromsoft?    they been busy making dark souls like games lately lol  but said they were looking to revisit a few franchises
Reply/Quote
vampire the masquerade 2 has been pushed out of Q1 2020...
Reply/Quote
well 17 days till Doom Eternal and Doom 64.

Also apparently animal crossing releases that day if your into that.
Reply/Quote