Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 NFL schedule: Record predictions, analysis for all 32 teams
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29108110/2020-nfl-schedule-record-predictions-analysis-all-32-teams

AFC NORTH

Baltimore Ravens

Full schedule | Predicted record: 12-4

Reigning NFL MVP Lamar Jackson and the Ravens will command the national spotlight like few other teams in franchise history. The Ravens are scheduled to play five prime-time games for just the second time in their 25-year existence (the other time was 2011). Read analysis from Jamison Hensley

Cincinnati Bengals

Full schedule | Predicted record: 5-11

Rookie quarterback Joe Burrow's debut could be a rare season opener at Paul Brown Stadium when the Bengals host the Chargers. Going back to 2010, this is only the second home opener Cincinnati has had in Week 1. Read analysis from Ben Baby

Cleveland Browns

Full schedule | Predicted record: 9-7

The Browns now know the path to ending the NFL's longest playoff drought, which has reached 18 years. And they'll have an opportunity for a Week 1 statement at defending AFC North champion Baltimore. Read analysis from Jake Trotter

Pittsburgh Steelers

Full schedule | Predicted record: 9-7

The Steelers start off with a bang in Monday Night Football against the Giants for Ben Roethlisberger's return and Joe Judge's debut as a head coach. A week later, Roethlisberger will make his Heinz Field return on Sept. 20, almost a year after his 2019 season ended because of an elbow injury. Read analysis from Brooke Pryor
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
We stay healthy and go 5-11.. that will be a major disappointment and probably mean a disappointing performance this year from Burrow and Taylor as HC
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only the 2nd home opener since 2011? Didn't realize that. Kinda disrespectful.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We stay healthy and go 5-11.. that will be a major disappointment and probably mean a disappointing performance this year from Burrow and Taylor as HC

It should be the end of Taylor if they go 5-11... There's no reason they shouldn't end up near .500.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Easy. Last year (imo) was a year to put his plan in place and evaluate. He's not Jesus for Gods sake. I think he will do fine. He's friggen Zac Taylor!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote