Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft (Chat)
Ok, We still need to pick 2 days to cover the Mock Drafts.  I would suggest M-T-W maybe Thursday so pick any two days.  I would also suggest evenings like 7pm to start the mocks.  

Most of the GM's have been picked but if you are interested, there are still some teams that need GM's; just check the NFL draft Central to sign up.  

Very important. The GM's are to PM me their picks in this format (ALL CAPS):  

RD 1 PK 1 CINCINNATI BENGALS
JOE BURROW/ QB
WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE OTC

There should not be any discussion in the Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft only the draft picks.  Use this Discussion forum for opinions and suggestions.   Thanks.  

The current draft order for 2020 is as follows:  

Round 1
1. Cincinnati
2. Washington
3. Detroit
4. NY Giants
5. Miami
6. LA Chargers
7. Carolina
8. Arizona
9. Jacksonville
10. Cleveland
11. NY Jets
12. Las Vegas
13. San Francisco f/IND
14. Tampa Bay
15. Denver
16. Atlanta
17. Dallas
18. Miami f/PIT
19. Las Vegas f/CHI
20. Jacksonville f/LAR
21. Philadelphia
22. Minnesota f/BUF
23. New England
24. New Orleans
25. Minnesota
26. Miami f/HOU
27. Seattle
28. Baltimore
29. Tennessee
30. Green Bay
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Round 2
33. Cincinnati
34. Indianapolis f/WAS
35. Detroit
36. NY Giants
37. LA Chargers
38. Carolina
39. Miami
40. Houston f/ARI
41. Cleveland
42. Jacksonville
43. Chicago f/LV
44. Indianapolis
45. Tampa Bay
46. Denver
47. Atlanta
48. NY Jets
49. Pittsburgh
50. Chicago
51. Dallas
52. LA Rams
53. Philadelphia
54. Buffalo
55. Baltimore f/NE via ATL
56. Miami f/NO
57. LA Rams f/ Houston
58. Minnesota
59. Seattle
60. Baltimore
61. Tennessee
62. Green Bay
63. Kansas City f/SF
64. Seattle f/KC

Round 3
65. Cincinnati
66. Washington
67. Detroit
68. NY Jets f/NYG
69. Carolina
70. Miami
71. LA Chargers
72. Arizona
73. Jacksonville
74. Cleveland
75. Indianapolis
76. Tampa Bay
77. Denver
78. Atlanta
79. NY Jets
80. Las Vegas
81. Las Vegas f/CHI
82. Dallas
83. Denver f/PIT
84. LA Rams
85. Detroit f/PHI
86. Buffalo
87. New England
88. New Orleans
89. Minnesota
90. Houston
91. Las Vegas f/SEA via HOU
92. Baltimore
93. Tennessee
94. Cincinnati via Green Bay 
95. Denver f/SF
96. Kansas City
97. Cleveland f/HOU*
98. New England*
99. NY Giants*
100. New England*
101. Seattle*
102. Pittsburgh*
103. Philadelphia*
104. LA Rams*
105. Minnesota*
106. Baltimore*

Round 4
107. Cincinnati (Goalpost suggested only Bengals pick 4th rounder)
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could we possibly explore a different way of doing the draft? There are chat apps out we could use or maybe even zoom. The whole pm the pick, in this order, so it can be posted by another is a time suck.

1 thread for draft order. 1 for big board. 1 for for comments. Too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2020, 11:33 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Could we possibly explore a different way of doing the draft?  There are chat apps out we could use or maybe even zoom.  The whole pm the pick, in this order, so it can be posted by another is a time suck.

1 thread for draft order.  1 for big board.  1 for for comments.  Too much.

We've tried using chats in the past. To say it was a cluster**** would be an understatement.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 01:02 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: We've tried using chats in the past. To say it was a cluster**** would be an understatement.

The board chat or something else?

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 01:04 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: The board chat or something else?

Someone set up a chat somewhere else for us to use. It seemed like a good idea, but then it went sideways really quick. People started changing their usernames in the chat room, people were hijacking other teams, certain GMs were being ignored, and there were about 1,000 topics going off the rails. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2020, 11:33 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Could we possibly explore a different way of doing the draft?  There are chat apps out we could use or maybe even zoom.  The whole pm the pick, in this order, so it can be posted by another is a time suck.

1 thread for draft order.  1 for big board.  1 for for comments.  Too much.

A possible alternative if psyche is willing and able to post screenshots is to use one of the draft sims for the draft.  Psyche could chose to pick for all 32 teams, we would PM him our pick, and he could post a screenshot. That would combine the picks, draft order, and big board into one thread.  
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 10:46 AM)Whatever Wrote: A possible alternative if psyche is willing and able to post screenshots is to use one of the draft sims for the draft.  Psyche could chose to pick for all 32 teams, we would PM him our pick, and he could post a screenshot. That would combine the picks, draft order, and big board into one thread.  

What about trades? He’d have to be a premium member for that.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 11:13 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: What about trades?  He’d have to be a premium member for that.

Profootballnetwork.com doesn't require a membership to do trades.  It also automatically allows trades through if you control both teams.  We would just have to use day 3 picks as proxy's for players in any player for pick trades.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 10:46 AM)Whatever Wrote: A possible alternative if psyche is willing and able to post screenshots is to use one of the draft sims for the draft.  Psyche could chose to pick for all 32 teams, we would PM him our pick, and he could post a screenshot. That would combine the picks, draft order, and big board into one thread.  

Do you mean one screen shot for each pick? Or one screen shot for the entire round?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 08:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Do you mean one screen shot for each pick? Or one screen shot for the entire round?

Probably after each pick.  
Reply/Quote
Just to get my vote out there...

I would prefer to do everything as has already been outlined. I just want it to be simple and easy. I don't want to have to mess around figuring out how to use another website or chat or zoom or something else. One tab for each thread is simple and easy for me.

I would prefer a 7:30 ET start time for the draft if it is during the week as I'm still working during the week. 7 ET would probably work though. I'd prefer the draft be during the weekend, but I should be able to make it work regardless.

I respect whatever you guys decide to do, and am grateful to be participating.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 09:59 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Just to get my vote out there...

I would prefer to do everything as has already been outlined. I just want it to be simple and easy. I don't want to have to mess around figuring out how to use another website or chat or zoom or something else. One tab for each thread is simple and easy for me.

I would prefer a 7:30 ET start time for the draft if it is during the week as I'm still working during the week. 7 ET would probably work though. I'd prefer the draft be during the weekend, but I should be able to make it work regardless.

I respect whatever you guys decide to do, and am grateful to be participating.

we can do 7:30 ET
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
We need a person to composite top 100 for big board, and maybe BobJones and Bengal Dude can keep it updated during the draft days.  Thanks.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
If the ravens are open can I take them instead of the Steelers? Thanks
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 10:40 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: If the ravens are open can I take them instead of the Steelers? Thanks

Ravens were taken yesterday.  Only teams left are the Niners, Cowboys, Panthers, and Bears.  

You may want to double check this...but the Bears and Niners are easy adds.
The Bears have two second rounders only....picks 43 and 50,
The Niners have two first rounders only....picks 13 and 31.

The Panthers and Cowboys have 3 picks each...one in each round.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 11:28 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Ravens were taken yesterday.  Only teams left are the Niners, Cowboys, Panthers, and Bears.  

You may want to double check this...but the Bears and Niners are easy adds.
The Bears have two second rounders only....picks 43 and 50,
The Niners have two first rounders only....picks 13 and 31.

The Panthers and Cowboys have 3 picks each...one in each round.
Okay I would like the cowboys out of those options thanks
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 12:56 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Should we save 2 teams for bfine or has the gestappo made this a very lengthy suspension?

Unknown,  I'm good to wait if that is the case.  I know Wolf has popped in a few times also and if memory serves, Bfine allocated to Wolf last year.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 01:52 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Okay I would like the cowboys out of those options thanks

That's up to doc but would expect that's not a problem
Reply/Quote
So last year some stuff hit the fan for me.

But if you all would have me, I'd like to participate. Niners and/or Panthers would be fine.

If not, I completely understand
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: So last year some stuff hit the fan for me.

But if you all would have me, I'd like to participate. Niners and/or Panthers would be fine.

If not, I completely understand

Glad you’re back wolf!

Reply/Quote