Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft Trade Thread
This is going to be the trade thread for the 2020 board mock.  In keeping with tradition, GM's can trade until the start of Round 1 and during the down period between Day 1 and Day 2.    GM's cannot trade while Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are actually happening, nor after the draft has concluded.  All trades must be approved by a trade moderator before they are recognized as official.  Trade moderators cannot approve trades involving one or more of their own teams.  I will be serving as one trade mod and this will be updated when we have a second.  Good luck!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have the following players on the trading block.

QB Andy Dalton

WR AJ Green
Reply/Quote
The Vikings are open to offers to trade down in the 1st round.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 12:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Bengals have the following players on the trading block.

QB Andy Dalton

WR AJ Green
I don't like you putting AJ Green on the block...
If the Packers have enough cap space, they would trade a pick for AJ.
Reply/Quote
The Packers would trade their 3rd round pick for AJ. After not playing the last couple years, he can't be worth much more than that.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 08:51 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: The Packers would trade their 3rd round pick for AJ. After not playing the last couple years, he can't be worth much more than that.

The Bengals accept the Packers' offer of the 94th overall pick for AJ Green.  We will need a trade mod's approval to finalize it.
Reply/Quote
The 49ers AND Panthers are both looking to trade up.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
As stated earlier, the Vikings are open to trading down in the 1st round.

The Vikings offer to trade pick 25 to the Titans for their pick 29 and their 3rd round pick. This would allow the Titans to move in front of a few teams looking for wide receivers.

Draft Value Chart according to Pro Football Reference (is this a good source?)

Vikings pick 25 = 720 points
Titans picks= 640 + 128 = 768 points

Generally it costs a team slightly more to move up. This looks like a good trade to me. Who has the Titans?
Reply/Quote
Vikings also offer pick 25 (720 points) to the Carolina Panthers for their second round pick (520 points) and 3rd round pick (245 points).

720 points versus 765 points
Reply/Quote
The Vikings also offer pick 25 to the Chargers for their second and third round picks

720 points versus 530 + 235 = 765 points
Reply/Quote
Vikings offer pick 25 to the Dolphins for their first 2nd round pick and first 3rd round pick.

720 versus 510 + 240 = 750

I should probably stop there.. You guys get the idea.
Reply/Quote
One more trade offer..

Vikings trade pick 22 (780 points) to Baltimore for picks 28 (660 points) and 92 (132 points)

780 versus 792
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 10:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Bengals accept the Packers' offer of the 94th overall pick for AJ Green.  We will need a trade mod's approval to finalize it.

I think would be a bad trade for the bengals but in the spirit of a mock I approve it if psych doctor or anyone else doesn’t object or overrule me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 09:27 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Vikings offer pick 25 to the Dolphins for their first 2nd round pick and first 3rd round pick.

720 versus 510 + 240 = 750

I should probably stop there.. You guys get the idea.

The dolphins will consider this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hey send me update of trades so I can develop draft order board. Thanks
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
We will be stopping trades at 7 pm EST tonight. Any trades involving 1st round picks should be accepted an approved before then. We will reopen trades after the 1st round is completed tonight.
Reply/Quote
For any teams wanting to hop back into the first round, the Chiefs are offering pick 32 for later picks.

Also, Chris Jones is available for picks.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
It's 7 PM EST. Trades are closed until after round 1 concludes.
Reply/Quote
Trades are reopened until 7 tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals still have Andy Dalton on the trade block.

The Bengals will also take offers for pick 33, but it won't be cheap.
Reply/Quote