Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Pass Rush Win Percentage
Joe Goodberry posted the last year's pass rush win percentage numbers of current Bengals DL starters via PFF. Note that Reader's is from 2019 Texans, as he only played a few games last year.

He also adds Carl Lawson's from last year in a reply, which was 20% win percentage (higher than Hendrickson).
He also adds Atkins' and Dunlap's from 2015 (which I assume is their highest), which were 17.6% and 14.1% respectively.

Seeing this makes me happier the Bengals got BJ Hill, as they definitely needed some better interior pass rush.
I'm also happy to see Hendrickson last year was better than 2015 Dunlap, but unfortunately lower than 2020 Lawson.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Everton Griffin still with the Vikings? Thought he left.
Reply/Quote
Danielle Hunter is going to be a tall task
For Jonah Williams. Long radius. Knows how
To set up OTs.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 11:47 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Is Everton Griffin still with the Vikings? Thought he left.

Griffen is still on their roster and depth chart, so I assume he's still with them.
https://www.vikings.com/team/players-roster/everson-griffen/
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Love the trade for BJ Hill. With BJ and Ogunjobi we might now have an interior pass rush which should really help out the
Ends in Trey, Sam, Hodge, Ray... We had NO interior pass rush last year at all except with Hubbard at times. Lawson is a
fine pass rusher but this just goes to show you you cannot judge everything in this aspect. Finishing is where it is at, that
and getting hurries and pass breakups.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 01:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Griffen is still on their roster and depth chart, so I assume he's still with them.
https://www.vikings.com/team/players-roster/everson-griffen/

Griffin has had mental problems off the field, we will see if he is over them as he is a fine player otherwise.

Danielle Hunter is tough, but I think we can handle him for the most part. Depends on if he is lining up in different spots.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 12:07 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Danielle Hunter is going to be a tall task
For Jonah Williams. Long radius. Knows how
To set up OTs.

Hunter lines up at LE, so it'll be Reiff who goes against him, not Jonah.

Zimmer rarely moves his DEs around, unless it's inside.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 01:33 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hunter lines up at LE, so it'll be Reiff who goes against him, not Jonah.

Zimmer rarely moves his DEs around, unless it's inside.

Thought I saw Hunter line up at LE a lot. Reiff just needs to not commit the penalties, I think this is key in this game.

No more false starts etc.
Reply/Quote
Ogunjobi's numbers from 2020 are deceiving.  Apparently he was moved to NT and played out of position.  He was pretty much TWICE as efficient as a pass rusher in both '18 and '19 as he was last year

'18...5.5 sacks.....15 QB hits.....23 pressures
'19...5.5 sacks.....13 QB hits.....22 pressures
'20...2.5 sacks..... 6 QB hits......12 pressures
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ogunjobi's numbers from 2020 are deceiving.  Apparently he was moved to NT and played out of position.  He was pretty much TWICE as efficient as a pass rusher in both '18 and '19 than he was last year

'18...5.5 sacks.....15 QB hits.....23 pressures
'19...5.5 sacks.....13 QB hits.....22 pressures
'20...2.5 sacks..... 6 QB hits......12 pressures

Yeah, Ogunjobi is a 3-tech all the way. Think he could really up his numbers this year being used right again.
Reply/Quote