Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Schedule-its out
Those last 4 games are rough man.
Reply/Quote
6-10 is still a good record considering last year.

They go 8-8 I might think the way the cool aide drinkers are thinking this year
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:54 PM)pally Wrote: 2 Primetime games after having none in 2019
Browns play at Baltimore before our week 2 game and play at Pitt week 6 before coming here in week 7

Yes as far as division games. Browns have it tough... They seem to have a nice 2nd half layout of schedule but the back to back division games and 3 of those on the road and our game their home game on a short week after playing the Ravens Week 1... Oh MY
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2 home games in the first 6 weeks and 4 home games in the last 6...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Official release video....have yourself a cigar

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: Official release video....have yourself a cigar

That my friend...is sweet...
Reply/Quote
Not bad. Bye comes at a good point and the scheduler is decently balanced. We FINALLY get a home opener and we also get a lot of home games late in the season.
Reply/Quote
Definitely not a lot of travel in this schedule.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:54 PM)pally Wrote: 2 Primetime games after having none in 2019
Browns play at Baltimore before our week 2 game and play at Pitt week 6 before coming here in week 7

We had Pitt MNF last year.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We had Pitt MNF last year.

That was the last Bengals game I watched.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

PTSD

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: PTSD

Because of the game or because of Anthony McFarland?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
First half of schedule is brutal. I hate how we got Jacksonville early in the season. They'll have their most hope to begin the year before they fade into oblivion in 2nd half. Thankfully it's at home. But I see at best 6 wins.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:57 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Those last 4 games are rough man.

What? Do you know how hard it is to win on the road let alone Baltimore and Indy? Cleveland will be better than when we played them last year. A lot better. We played them at the perfect time. Man, I'd rather take our last 4 games than the first half of our schedule.  
Reply/Quote

I blocked it due to the trauma of it all

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m too excited for this season to reasonably gauge how many wins we could have. The optimist in me sees 12, but that’s too high to expect. At this point I’m just hoping we are still mathematically in the playoff hunt heading into those final 4 games. If we can still hope for the playoffs in week 14, I think this was a successful season.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 10:33 PM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: I’m too excited for this season to reasonably gauge how many wins we could have. The optimist in me sees 12, but that’s too high to expect. At this point I’m just hoping we are still mathematically in the playoff hunt heading into those final 4 games. If we can still hope for the playoffs in week 14, I think this was a successful season.

That’s real.

Reply/Quote
I don't know it doesn't look that bad to me. I can see the Bengals starting off 4-0. The last 4 games are going to be interesting for sure. It will depend a lot on what kind of off season practice there is. Plus Tua will probably be on IR by the time the Bengals play Miami. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:37 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: What? Do you know how hard it is to win on the road let alone Baltimore and Indy? Cleveland will be better than when we played them last year. A lot better. We played them at the perfect time. Man, I'd rather take our last 4 games than the first half of our schedule.  

The Browns likely be hurting early in the season.  They brought in a whole new coaching staff and they won't have full OTA's or likely a full TC to install their new offense and defense.  
Reply/Quote
One nice thing about having Baltimore last is they could be locked into their seed and in "no injury" mode.

Last 4 are tough, though 3 of them are at home.
Reply/Quote