Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Success is Now Up to the Coaches
(04-28-2020, 11:12 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I'm not ok with decent. I want a Super Bowl, so I want the best line in the league.

Well we all do, but you missed the point. Turner was handed a shatshow of an offensive line, and was able to put together a group that protected Andy pretty darned good the last half of the season, and was good enough Mixon got 1000 yds. behind them, most of it coming in the 2nd half of the season. We all want the best players. Turner lost his #1 draft pick LT, had his best guard retire, Price was allegedly playing hurt, and he was playing rookies. Hewas able to coach these guys up in the middle of the season. I have faith he will have a better unit this year. 
Reply/Quote
I'm also not OK with just a playoff win, but we have to start somewhere lol. Coming off a 2-14 season, I think more than 1 thing is wrong...our #1 goal should be like any other team's, win a superbowl. Hopefully Burrow never loses that mindset. Only one thing matters, winning it all.

I wonder if we will hear 30 yeras from now that we tanked for Burrow, because some of our play and playcalls last year were more mind boggling than usual. I'd be careful with that mindset, I liken it to rich people who don't know how to spend money, retire with 10 million dollars and now don't know how to spend it lol. Habits, good or bad, are tough to shake.
Reply/Quote