Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 WR draft class set to be elite
I saw someone mention on Twitter the other day that if your team needs a WR or RB, the 2020 draft is "for you."
I just found an article from TheDraftNetwork written this past December that backs up the claim on WRs.
Quote:this year's class might not even be able to hold a candle to what we have coming in 2020.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/the-2020-wr-class-could-truly-be-historic

The Bengals have both Boyd and Green hitting FA after this year (if not extended) and John Ross entering his 3rd year. The Bengals might be smart to look to this upcoming draft class for a replacement rather than investing in all three of these guys.

Your thoughts on next year's WR class?
I love mock drafts!

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 12:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I saw someone mention on Twitter the other day that if your team needs a WR or RB, the 2020 draft is "for you."
I just found an article from TheDraftNetwork written this past December that backs up the claim on WRs.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/the-2020-wr-class-could-truly-be-historic

The Bengals have both Boyd and Green hitting FA after this year (if not extended) and John Ross entering his 3rd year. The Bengals might be smart to look to this upcoming draft class for a replacement rather than investing in all three of these guys.

Your thoughts on next year's WR class?

This may explain why the team waited in 2019 and WR was not a priority. I see no way Green is not franchised if they do not come up with a contract. I also would be shocked if they let Boyd walk, but 1 of the 2 will be back one way or another.

The OT group is also loaded. Looks like 2020 is an offensive first draft.

Please give me a reason in 2019 to buy season ticket again in 2020!!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
They didn't even mention Tamorrion Terry from FSU. With a capable offense around him he will explode and come out early.
Reply/Quote
ceedee lamb is the truth
Reply/Quote
I think we extend Green but I wouldn't be against the idea of getting some of that elite talent that falls to the 2nd round. Or just do whatever your boards tell you I suppose. We could use more depth at the position but likely will have needs elsewhere as well depending on what happens this year (ILB. CB. DT. RT, ...QB?).
Change is good for the soul. 

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2019, 10:44 PM)bonesaw Wrote: They didn't even mention Tamorrion Terry from FSU. With a capable offense around him he will explode and come out early.

I hope he doesn’t leave after this year. I think we need him for one more to finish the Taggart turn around.
[Image: ajtpggg.gif]
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
Reply/Quote