Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 is the worst
Browns in second place, steelers undefeated, Burrow injured. 2020 is trash
Reply/Quote
Only In America!!!!
Reply/Quote
I haven't felt like this since 9 Jan 2016...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I had stopped watching to blow some leaves....got inside, loaded up nfl.com and my heart sank.

First and foremost you hope Burrow (anyone really) comes back and comes back strong.

Just gotta hope that the Bengals can turn it into a San Francisco esque situation and hit big on a top 5 pick.
Reply/Quote
Covid makes them end the season early. Steelers win the Super Bowl in December. 2020 will be complete.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:11 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I had stopped watching to blow some leaves....got inside, loaded up nfl.com and my heart sank.

First and foremost you hope Burrow (anyone really) comes back and comes back strong.

Just gotta hope that the Bengals can turn it into a San Francisco esque situation and hit big on a top 5 pick.

i'm just said i cried a little this reminded me of the palmer injury in 2005
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:14 PM)Destro Wrote: Covid makes them end the season early. Steelers win the Super Bowl in December. 2020 will be complete.

I'm pulling for Covid like never before... cancel the season so the shitsburgh team has this undefeated season mean nothing. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:17 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm pulling for Covid like never before... cancel the season so the shitsburgh team has this undefeated season mean nothing. 

This year is just painful
Reply/Quote