Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 opponents set
[Image: 5-F3-B73-AB-8-B7-A-4-FF6-9-F4-E-173-C4531-DE07.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Outside of the Cowboys, that's a pretty lame home schedule. Good thing we're boycotting.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
One division champ at home
Three division champs on the road

A semi-decent team could go 6-2 with that home schedule.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 08:36 AM)jason Wrote: Outside of the Cowboys, that's a pretty lame home schedule. Good thing we're boycotting.

Who's "we're?" You got a mouse in your pocket? Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 10:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Who's "we're?" You got a mouse in your pocket? Wink

I might. But I was talking about me and the 39,999 other people that can't be bothered to show up to home games anymore.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 10:37 AM)jason Wrote: I might. But I was talking about me and the 39,999 other people that can't be bothered to show up to home games anymore.

Mike doesn't care,  he has he vising fans to pick up some of the slack.  The loudest cheers Sunday were for the Stains, and I'm sure that, up in his box, Mike was enjoying his usual, peaceful game-day slumber.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 10:43 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mike doesn't care,  he has he vising fans to pick up some of the slack.  The loudest cheers Sunday were for the Stains, and I'm sure that, up in his box, Mike was enjoying his usual, peaceful game-day slumber.  

I only went to the 49ers game this year. I remember being able to here chants of defense when we had the ball.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They need to get rid of the 2 game divisional team games. One is enough. I want to play other NFL teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 11:48 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: They need to get rid of the 2 game divisional team games. One is enough. I want to play other NFL teams.

Never happen. It's a way they can put their darling teams like NE in a weaker division and help them get at least 6 wins
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Never happen. It's a way they can put their darling teams like NE in a weaker division and help them get at least 6 wins

There is actually a big push to abandon divisions if a 17 game schedule is introduced with 1 game against each conference team and 2 games from the opposing conference.  I personally hate that idea, just as much as I hate the limited divisional games (3/8 of the schedule).  I prefered the heavy divisional weighting when there were only 3 divisions per conference.  WTS, I think the current model is the best way to do it with 4 divisions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Piece of cake!

With Joe Burrow behind center this team should go undefeated with a playoff win and a Lombardi to be lifted in 2021!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 10:37 AM)jason Wrote: I might. But I was talking about me and the 39,999 other people that can't be bothered to show up to home games anymore.

i think you'll be surprised the optimism a #1OA QB will bring to a fanbase. You might not have as much boycotting company as you think.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: i think you'll be surprised the optimism a #1OA QB will bring to a fanbase. You might not have as much boycotting company as you think.  

I'll definitely make the drive to see Burrows Bengals.....
Reply/Quote