Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Bengals Won My Heart
I feel fantastic knowing the boys are pissed. Next year is gonna be niiiccee!!

Can't wait.

The kid from Athens is still coming for their throat.

And everyone knows it.

And no one is quite sure what to do about it.

Aaron Donald's don't grow on trees.

Good luck everyone.

Cue the maniacal evil laughter of broken hearted Bengals fans....the look in the kid from Athens eyes is all we have for you.

Remember when the chunky kid in "stranger things" screamed at the bullies...

I don't even remember what the lil fat **** said...but I'm pretty sure thats how I feel rt now.

The boys jumped Aaron Donald for pushing Burrow well in bounds. I play rougher with my nephews...and they pulled up on Aaron Donald of all ppl like, "yo, wrong tone, you're coming at my guy all wrong, do it again, ill stab ya in the eye with a soldering iron"...

The rest of the league is ******.

**** em.

Long time comin.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
F UR HEART

F U CINCINNATI!!!

EAT MY DUST

GO RAMS
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:18 AM)Jonnymaxx77 Wrote: F UR HEART

F U CINCINNATI!!!

EAT MY DUST

GO RAMS

Check him out.

The real slim shady.

You love it...

Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
lol…did that dude just say “eat my dust”?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:36 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: lol…did that dude just say “eat my dust”?

As annoying as that guy is being, I LOVE that he said eat my dust. Classic.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:36 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: lol…did that dude just say “eat my dust”?

He did, and in all Caps for emphasis!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
Most fun I ever had in a season and not just because we made playoffs. This team just seemed to have fight. They even fought after teh refs basically gifted LAR a TD by calling 2 flags back to back on us.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:49 AM)Housh Wrote: Most fun I ever had in a season and not just because we made playoffs. This team just seemed to have fight. They even fought after teh refs basically gifted LAR a TD by calling 2 flags back to back on us.

I appreciate you sharing this view. I know we've had recent threads about the best Bengals team ever ('81, '88, '21), but not about our favorite team from a pure enjoyment perspective as fans. The '21 squad was great to watch and the most fun I've had as a fan during a season. Burrow to Chase was fun to watch, we thrashed the Ravens and Stealers, we won a playoff game, and made it to the Super Bowl. I'm more disappointed for Taylor, Burrow, and the organization for losing than myself as a fan. Burrow is so likeable and I hope the kid gets a ring in the immediate future.

The '21 team has surpassed the '88 team as my favorite Bengals team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote