Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 Official Board Mock (Chat)
(04-20-2021, 09:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Marshall would have been my Pick for the Ravens but I wouldn't argue for Jenkins in their power scheme.

Almost took him with the Browns just to get 3 LSU WRs on the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey Guys

Wednesday, Round 2 Please check in at 7:15pm.

IF you cannot make it, please send me PM your big board based on Whatever's big board remaining players.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Almost took him with the Browns just to get 3 LSU WRs on the team.

Browns could honestly use a WR with OBJ's bum hip.  
Reply/Quote
Great work guys. 90 minutes.

Pstch is running the show tomorrow

I like what I got for WFT, INDY, GBP,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: Browns could honestly use a WR with OBJ's bum hip.  

Yea that was my thought, not to mention after this year they probably look to move on from OBJ and Jarvis Landry. But then Farley fell to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:02 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hey Guys

Wednesday, Round 2 Please check in at 7:15pm.  

IF you cannot make it, please send me PM your big board based on Whatever's big board remaining players.

And I learned tonight, that's 7:15 Eastern Time, 6:15 Central, 4:15 West Coast, correct?
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great work guys. 90 minutes.

Pstch is running the show tomorrow

I like what I got for WFT, INDY, GBP,

You got me with that Kwity Paye thing lol. 

I had all 4 of my picks formated and saved in a notepad for easy copy & paste Kwity Paye was my Giants pick. I thought I sent the wrong one lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:04 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: And I learned tonight, that's 7:15 Eastern Time, 6:15 Central, 4:15 West Coast, correct?

Yes, 7:15pm EST.  I will hunt everyone down!
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 09:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Marshall would have been my Pick for the Ravens but I wouldn't argue against Jenkins in their power scheme.

Any WR would cry if they got drafted by the Ravens

Reply/Quote
Everybody did great making this as smooth as possible. I'm a fantasy commish, ran softball teams, organized a bunch of events. So I know how hard it can be. Great job everyone!
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any WR would cry if they got drafted by the Ravens

You trying to kill my positive vibes??? 

Tongue
Reply/Quote
The trade back for Darrisaw was a good move in my educated Baltimore opinion. And these streets are rough over here.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:07 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: You trying to kill my positive vibes??? 

Tongue

Ravens are a very good team but Lamar's not making any WR much money.

Reply/Quote
Sort of Bengals Biase comment here, looking at Whatever's big board, you can see why some Bengal fans/pundits want to go either Chase or Pitts at #5. Although Elijah Moore or Marshall would not be bad picks. Some see Moore as Slot, but I think he can do more outside.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:11 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Sort of Bengals Biase comment here, looking at Whatever's big board, you can see why some Bengal fans/pundits want to go either Chase or Pitts at #5.  Although Elijah Moore or Marshall would not be bad picks.  Some see Moore as Slot, but I think he can do more outside.

For anyone wondering, I just copied the NFL Mock Draft Database Consensus Big Board for the Big Board thread.  It's basically just an average of a ton of different big boards and mocks.

I would agree, though, that in this scenario, we would be sweating out Marshall. Even then, with Cleveland pairing Farley with Ward, I don't like the matchup for the Bengals there.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:08 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: The trade back for Darrisaw was a good move in my educated Baltimore opinion. And these streets are rough over here.

I had the Bengals this year and Im alot higher on Christian Darrisaw than alot of draft analysts but honestly I think he is getting moved down because he didn't put up Workout Numbers. His resume screams Top Zone OL and with his perfect blend of height weight length I believe he could cut his teeth at Guard before sliding out to Tackle.

(04-20-2021, 10:11 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Sort of Bengals Biase comment here, looking at Whatever's big board, you can see why some Bengal fans/pundits want to go either Chase or Pitts at #5.  Although Elijah Moore or Marshall would not be bad picks.  Some see Moore as Slot, but I think he can do more outside.

Yea with my trade I have pick 38 and 40 but I think 40 should go as a possible trade down if anyone offers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:14 PM)Whatever Wrote: For anyone wondering, I just copied the NFL Mock Draft Database Consensus Big Board for the Big Board thread.  It's basically just an average of a ton of different big boards and mocks.

I would agree, though, that in this scenario, we would be sweating out Marshall.  Even then, with Cleveland pairing Farley with Ward, I don't like the matchup for the Bengals there.

(04-20-2021, 10:16 PM)Synric Wrote: I had the Bengals this year and Im alot higher on Christian Darrisaw than alot of draft analysts but honestly I think he is getting moved down because he didn't put up Workout Numbers. His resume screams Top Zone OL and with his perfect blend of height weight length I believe he could cut his teeth at Guard before sliding out to Tackle.

Yea with my trade I have pick 38 and 40 but I think 40 should go as a possible trade down if anyone offers.

If ATL goes with Lance, I wonder if Pitts would be a better pick.  The only cb I saw shut down Pitts was Horn.  Horn shut down almost everyone.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:16 PM)Synric Wrote: I had the Bengals this year and Im alot higher on Christian Darrisaw than alot of draft analysts but honestly I think he is getting moved down because he didn't put up Workout Numbers. His resume screams Top Zone OL and with his perfect blend of height weight length I believe he could cut his teeth at Guard before sliding out to Tackle.

I believe in Darrisaw as a LT and of course there's a lot of value in that. I question his run blocking and ability to seal but he's a natural pass protector.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 03:50 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I believe in Darrisaw as a LT and of course there's a lot of value in that. I question his run blocking and ability to seal but he's a natural pass protector.

Christian Darrisaw was the best run blocking OT in all of college football in 2020. 

His tape vs Miami is a "how to" guide on zone blocking. He does an excellent job sealing the backside or reach blocking the 3T. Feet and heavy hands are the perfect way to describe Darrisaws game. He fits perfectly into what the Bengals want to do with their running game.

Reply/Quote
Bfine wanting to move up in the second could it be for Mills or Trask an OT? Or possibly his man crush out of Kentucky?

Reply/Quote