Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Schedule
Interesting home schedule. Bengals will face Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Trevor Lawrence, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rogers, and possbily Justin Fields. The future of the NFL QBs will be on display at PBS next season. I can easily see the Burrow-Trevor game being a national broadcast

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote: Interesting home schedule.  Bengals will face Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Trevor Lawrence, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rogers, and possbily Justin Fields.  The future of the NFL QBs will be on display at PBS next season. I can easily see the Burrow-Trevor game being a national broadcast

That's an assumption.  He is clearly leaning toward turning pro, but he himself has pointed out that he is undecided and others have participated in Senior Day twice...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty brutal schedule. AFCW and NFCN are no jokes.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's an assumption.  He is clearly leaning toward turning pro, but he himself has pointed out that he is undecided and others have participated in Senior Day twice...

yeah it is, but since every draft expert is making the same assumption, I'm in good company

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 01:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pretty brutal schedule. AFCW and NFCN are no jokes.

Minnesota  and Lions stink..who knows about Chicago. Only KC will make playoffs East and South will probably have 2.
Reply/Quote
Our road schedule seems a lot easier. Definitely a tough schedule.

Vikings will be better next year. Their offense is beastly. Run and pass. Jags are the only ‘easy’ home game.

Road schedule is very underwhelming.

I like it when we play the nfc north as all those games are usually broadcasted in my area.
Reply/Quote
It’s a tough schedule but I like who we have at home vs. those same teams on the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote