Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 training camp hats
(06-08-2021, 09:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They should spend less time making hats and more time winning football games....

I'm not going to spend one penny of my hard earned money until they win the Super Bowlz....

Mike Zimmer did a much better job with the Vikings hat....

Zac's had more than enough time to design a better hat...

That hat cannot block anyone...

Sorry, just trying to fit in.

No joke.... this is textbook. I actually think you could make a fun mad lib out of these phrases.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 10:26 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Bent bills YES. Structured hats NO. I just do not like the stiff interior lining of a hat where it stands up or forms that solid dome over the forehead. I like the looser fabric stuff, like most of what '47 brand does.

I feel you as I have '47 brand hats & like them. I think the 39thirty are less stiff especially after you wear them for awhile. It depends if they have the firm front part or not. Some have that almost cardboard like front and other 39thirty hats have the mesh. The mesh, I can work with to avoid that solid dome look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 10:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I feel you as I have '47 brand hats & like them. I think the 39thirty are less stiff especially after you wear them for awhile. It depends if they have the firm front part or not. Some have that almost cardboard like front and other 39thirty hats have the mesh. The mesh, I can work with to avoid that solid dome look.

I will check those out! I just cannot stand hats that are super structured on my head. It's as if I'm wearing a bucket or something. lol
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 10:04 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You didn't like the tiger that looked like it was on crack either?

Yeah, just don't want the tiger leaping and looking like it is dancing or something. Gotta be fierce!
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 09:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a hat junky.

https://shop.bengals.com/c-1674?ab={wt-aspot}{pt-home}{al-position_1}{ct-trainingcampheadwear}{tt-cincinnati_bengals}

Gray/Black looks bad.

Black is so-so.

I kind of like the all white one.

These hats are atrocious.
Not only does it use the crappy B logo, but it puts a dumb stripe rectangle behind it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 09:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They should spend less time making hats and more time winning football games....

I'm not going to spend one penny of my hard earned money until they win the Super Bowlz....

Mike Zimmer did a much better job with the Vikings hat....

Zac's had more than enough time to design a better hat...

That hat cannot block anyone...

Sorry, just trying to fit in.

I bet typing this gave you a real hat on
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 12:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: These hats are atrocious.
Not only does it use the crappy B logo, but it puts a dumb stripe rectangle behind it.

Well dude, if you hate the "B" logo then you aren't liking most Bengals hats. 

The innovative rectangle  Sarcasm is the NFL's way of justifying 2021 camp hats being different than year's past.
Reply/Quote
Other AFC North teams, the white version just so those hating on it know it's NFL branding & not just a Bengals decision.

Browns
[Image: ff_4152792-c5c3381e487a9143f1f9alt1_full.jpg&w=900]

Ravens
[Image: ff_4152796-2a547c768f60ebaff00calt1_full.jpg&w=900]

Steelers
[Image: ff_4152806-5b8cc55515badb6b66bealt1_full.jpg&w=900]

The rectangle behind the logo is what makes 2021 special.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 02:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Well dude, if you hate the "B" logo then you aren't liking most Bengals hats. 

The innovative rectangle  Sarcasm  is the NFL's way of justifying 2021 camp hats being different than year's past.

I have 3 bengals hats. Two have the tiger head, one of which was the 2007 draft hat. The last one does have the B, but I've had it for like 10 years or so. It's the one I wear least out of the three.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 02:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I have 3 bengals hats. Two have the tiger head, one of which was the 2007 draft hat. The last one does have the B, but I've had it for like 10 years or so. It's the one I wear least out of the three.

Give the 'B' a chance! :)
Reply/Quote
Those hats are atrocious
Reply/Quote
You guys are all rectangle haters, all of you!
Reply/Quote
When are the new and improved Last Day of OTA hats coming out?  I don't wear hats anymore so it's a non-thing for me.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 03:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Give the 'B' a chance! :)

From Half Baked "Yeah B." " F U F U F U I'm out." Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 12:31 AM)The Clapp Wrote: I hate the B logo.... Tiger

Not a fan of the B logo either and just think these hats are ok looking. 

But oddly enough I do like the black shirt with the orange/black "B" logo.

First B shirt Ive considered buying  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 04:13 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Those hats are atrocious

I think I read somewhere that you have to earn nice training camp hats. 6 wins in 2 seasons won't cut it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If Mike Brown didn't hoard that cap money we'd have better hats.

Side note:

Can we just get it over with and hire some Insane Clown Posse members to be our cheerleaders this season?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 08:47 PM)jason Wrote: I think I read somewhere that you have to earn nice training camp hats. 6 wins in 2 seasons won't cut it.

Well then these hats make sense lol they literally look like those hats u win when u out the quarter in the machine and u use the claw to grab ur item.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow ever leads us to a Super Bowl win, I want to buy a round of these hats to all the haters in the thread and make them wear them.

I get the B logo dislike, but it plastered on a hat isn't that bad.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 09:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a hat junky.

https://shop.bengals.com/c-1674?ab={wt-aspot}{pt-home}{al-position_1}{ct-trainingcampheadwear}{tt-cincinnati_bengals}

Gray/Black looks bad.

Black is so-so.

I kind of like the all white one.

any idea why there are more black and grey "B" logos than orange and black.. I mean most of these don't even have our colors.
Reply/Quote