Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Celebrity Deaths in Review
I saw this posted and, given we're about to close out yet another year, thought it would be good to share.  

Celebrity is such an interesting thing: people you never met but yet somehow felt like you knew.  I'll admit that I never heard of some of these people, and some were long forgotten to me.  But, some I felt I knew like neighbors.  

The funny thing with a list like this is that some of the deaths escaped your notice when they occurred, and now it's a bit of a shock when months later you see that they died.  I spent my teens and 20s religiously watching An Evening at the Improv, and I wasn't even aware Budd Friedman had passed, as an example.  

https://www.usatoday.com/celebrity-deaths
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Soon as celebs start noticing the deaths of my parents and others I loved I'll start noticing them in return.. Fair's fair.. Cool Until then they're just so much rich meat..  I really ain't got time nor the energy to morn every celeb death ..For everyone of them who died there's another I go, "Geeeez Louise..Is that bastard still alive?"  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Alot of people passed that I didn't realize passed.
Reply/Quote
I miss Pope Benedict. He was my German Shepherd.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2023, 05:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I miss Pope Benedict.  He was my German Shepherd.

I'm gonna name mine Austin Tashus.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote