Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT (CHAT
So 1 QB gone and it appears Jermaine Johnson is BPA
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So 1 QB gone and it appears Jermaine Johnson is BPA

I think he's going to the Packers right now. If RKR is back maybe not.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think in the real deal. The Bengals would definately be looking to trade back and let someone come up and get a QB

Reply/Quote
GoalPosts has picks 29 and 30 for the Chiefs then Hokie and crowd source Bentons Lions pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:11 PM)Synric Wrote: GoalPosts has picks 29 and 30 for the Chiefs then Hokie and crowd source Bentons Lions pick.

Well I think the Lions' Pickett is pretty easy

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think in the real deal. The Bengals would definately be looking to trade back and let someone come up and get a QB

Agreed no trades this year in our Mock Draft I think Whatever has been handling that the last few years.

Reply/Quote
Bengals up good players available. Including a lot of folks dream

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bengals up good players available. Including a lot of folks dream

Don't worry Hokie got a solid booing for his Bengals pick.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't worry Hokie got a solid booing for his Bengals pick.

Hate I couldn't get into the discord. I have the link up but everything is grayed out. Says I don't have permission

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hate I couldn't get into the discord. I have the link up but everything is grayed out. Says I don't have permission

The Links expire after a time.

Reply/Quote
Big thanks to PD for running with the ball. Folks did notice I was on my phone a lot tonight.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:23 PM)Synric Wrote: The Links expire after a time.

That must be it. Holic gave me a link about a week ago

Reply/Quote
Linderbaum might have been best player on the board. Still available, but I had ranked lower...Daxton Hill S, Perrion Winfrey DT, and Kalir Elam CB
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:26 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Linderbaum might have been best player on the board.  Still available, but I had ranked lower...Daxton Hill S, Perrion Winfrey DT, and Kalir Elam CB

I would have had a hard time passing on Dax, but I can see the Linderbaum logic. I just don't think the Bengals are ready to move on from last year's early 2nd. 

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have had a hard time passing on Dax, but I can see the Linderbaum logic. I just don't think the Bengals are ready to move on from last year's early 2nd. 

And that's a good way to put it.  I'm kind of pessimistic a new deal with Bates will happen beyond this year.
Reply/Quote
I updated BPA on big board for round 2 thursday 4/22. Assignments for round two are also on GM Mock draft thread.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have had a hard time passing on Dax, but I can see the Linderbaum logic. I just don't think the Bengals are ready to move on from last year's early 2nd. 

I had a hard time between Tyler and Elam. At the end of the day I think the Bengals would have taken Elam because of what you said. But I don't like Elam as much as others. Still if he was the pick there I would like it as well. Both have some concerns TBH. Probably why they may be there at 31. 
Reply/Quote
Lol, I just noticed it says the Bengals took Pickett with the last pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 12:48 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I had a hard time between Tyler and Elam. At the end of the day I think the Bengals would have taken Elam because of what you said. But I don't like Elam as much as others. Still if he was the pick there I would like it as well. Both have some concerns TBH. Probably why they may be there at 31. 

As you well know the Bengal pick in the Board Mock will be questioned regardless who it is. Lots of experts have us taking Linderbaum and it's a solid pick. I think if the real thing fell like we mocked a few teams would be calling Cincy and KC to get in front of Detroit. We can then move back to the top of the 2nd and get an under tackle. 

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 12:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As you well know the Bengal pick in the Board Mock will be questioned regardless who it is. Lots of experts have us taking Linderbaum and it's a solid pick. I think if the real thing fell like we mocked a few teams would be calling Cincy and KC to get in front of Detroit. We can then move back to the top of the 2nd and get an under tackle. 

I almost took Hall. I know it is a reach but I love him for our defense and don't think he will make it to 63. But yeah I would honestly be happy with a lot of guys here. I have a feeling we are going to take some guy that no one is talking about and we will all be scratching our heads. Lol
Reply/Quote