New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Playing the jets in New Jersey again...

I was there at the Mike white game, ya know. Idk if I want to witness another potential loss at metlife in person again
Reply/Quote
KC playing games in back to back seasons at PBS is odd

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:05 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: According to the Bengals Facebook page

Away
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

That’s a ridiculously difficult road schedule btw
Reply/Quote
That road schedule…wow.
Reply/Quote
Road schedule is a murder's row. Wow...
Reply/Quote
That first place schedule though...

None of it means anything. We had a last place schedule this year, and it turned out a bit tougher than that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: That first place schedule though...

None of it means anything. We had a last place schedule this year, and it turned out a bit tougher than that.

Well remember this year most teams were hovering around .500
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:48 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well remember this year most teams were hovering around .500

Yep. The AFC is crazy. That's why I'm glad we handled business last week. Could you imagine if this week were a must win? With 8 guys or whatever on the COVID list?

But we drew SF who were crushed by injuries last year. That's not a last place team. You just never know.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: That first place schedule though...

Yeah, I'm not real sure how the last place schedule translated to the 6th toughest schedule in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 10:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I'm not real sure how the last place schedule translated to the 6th toughest schedule in the league.

It really only applies to like 3 games. We play in a tough division. The AFC west is tough this year (if Denver gets a QB, look out), and San Francisco is a pretty good team... Jacksonville and the Jets were our last place rewards this year.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That looks tough right now but things can and will change a lot before next season.

With some (hopefully a lot) of 2021/2022 playoff experience the Bengals should be better next year. AFCN games will be tough as always but this team should be able to compete/win vs top competition. Teams that are always making deep playoff runs play a tough schedule every year and that’s what the Bengals are going to become over these next few seasons

I say bring on the first place schedule!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:05 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: According to the Bengals Facebook page

Home
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Pittsburgh Steelers

Away
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

So the division games are as expected. Let's look at the rest:

Dallas Cowboys - If Dak is healthy can suck, but he gets hurt seems like every year.
New England Patriots - Never fun.
New Orleans Saints - Who plays QB?
New York Jets - Just so broken.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Brady has to di... I mean retire someday, and eventually his age will catch up like Fat Ben.
Tennessee Titans - This game sucks if Henry is healthy.

Really not the worst road schedule. Also, note there is no trips out west.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 04:05 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So the division games are as expected. Let's look at the rest:

Dallas Cowboys - If Dak is healthy can suck, but he gets hurt seems like every year.
New England Patriots - Never fun.
New Orleans Saints - Who plays QB?
New York Jets - Just so broken.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Brady has to di... I mean retire someday, and eventually his age will catch up like Fat Ben.
Tennessee Titans - This game sucks if Henry is healthy.

Really not the worst road schedule. Also, note there is no trips out west.

Also Tampa Bay is exiting the year pretty hurt and if the game is early will Chris be back by then? Of course they’ll probably continue to spend money in free agency to keep their roster competitive for as long as Brady is on the team and still playing very well.
Reply/Quote
The fist place schedule gave us the Chiefs and Titans. As well as the Cowboys as our 17th game. Our usual last place schedule would have given us the Broncos, the Jags, and a 2nd trip to MetLife Stadium to play the Giants

This season’s strength of schedule came because we played 6 division games against 2020 playoff teams

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The home games ain't going to do much for attendance...maybe KC
Reply/Quote
I think with more roster improvements and some good moves this team can win the division and compete for a 1 seed again next year given hat schedule.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:26 PM)tBengal Wrote: That road schedule…wow.

(01-07-2022, 09:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Road schedule is a murder's row. Wow...

Might be sweet to have an even better road record next year. If they do it'll be a wrap.. But yeah..I was thinking about starting this thread yesterday, but had to go buy some tools.. Anyway, it's gotta be one of the toughest schedules overall in the league.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The schedule appears to give some opportunity for prime time games. I'm specifically thinking the Dallas and New England games.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 12:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The schedule appears to give some opportunity for prime time games. I'm specifically thinking the Dallas and New England games.

I think they look for KC and Buffalo also, we will be in 2 or 3 depending on playoff run is my prediction
Reply/Quote