Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 - Year of the Tiger
Coincidence? I think not.

[Image: 2022-year-of-the-tiger-emblem-pw-c009874...63a885.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I posted something about that in a reply yesterday, chuckling if it mattered more that 2022's SB is in the official year, or if it'll matter more that the next season is primarily played in the year. It definitely made me smile to see that was the coming symbol. The universe is aligning!
Reply/Quote
This is hugely significant and in no way coincidental. My high school's nickname was the Tigers. 27-0, state champs in 1962, which also was the Year of the Tiger.

2022 is not the year of the Titan, Chief, Bill, Packer, Buc, 49er, or Ram. This is the Year of the Tiger. And he's coming for you.
Reply/Quote
In Chinese astrology the year of birth sign is bad luck.

Every 12 years when this happens you are supposed to be very careful as that year is cursed for you.

Titans were founded in the year of the pig and the Bengals in the year of the goat.

So maybe this means nothing.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 05:54 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: This is hugely significant and in no way coincidental.  My high school's nickname was the Tigers.  27-0, state champs in 1962, which also was the Year of the Tiger.

2022 is not the year of the Titan, Chief, Bill, Packer, Buc, 49er, or Ram.  This is the Year of the Tiger.  And he's coming for you.

I'm not completely up to speed with the Chinese zodiac, but I bet they don't even have a year of the Chief or Titan.  Maybe a Buffalo though...
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:09 PM)wcu Wrote: I'm not completely up to speed with the Chinese zodiac, but I bet they don't even have a year of the Chief or Titan.  Maybe a Buffalo though...

Exactly.  Chinese don't give a rat's rear about Titans and chiefs.  1.4 billion Bengals fans.  How do you spell Who Dey in Chinese?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:15 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Exactly.  Chinese don't give a rat's rear about Titans and chiefs.  1.4 billion Bengals fans.  How do you spell Who Dey in Chinese?

Mengjiala... Of course.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:15 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Exactly.  Chinese don't give a rat's rear about Titans and chiefs.  1.4 billion Bengals fans.  How do you spell Who Dey in Chinese?

谁来了

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 谁的日子

Pronounced above...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:21 PM)jason Wrote: Pronounced above...

I had to edit it because i figured they'd have who day, but not who dey...so when i typed it in, that's what came out. I guess it's literally letter for letter and not the actual word.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Every little bit helps.
Reply/Quote
WTF is happening in this thread lol
Reply/Quote
I was satisfied reading this thread, but I fear in an hour I'll just have to read it again Mellow

Technically, the new year doesn't begin until February 1, so until then, it's Ox time!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If anything its the Bills year.

We need to light this thread on fire and pretend it didnt happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I had to edit it because i figured they'd have who day, but not who dey...so when i typed it in, that's what came out. I guess it's literally letter for letter and not the actual word.

I read it wrong anyway... I posted the word for Bengal.

I hear we're huge in Shanghai.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:48 PM)motoarch Wrote: If anything its the Bills year.

We need to light this thread on fire and pretend it didnt happen.

The Bills year to take a whoopin' from Joe Burrow and dem boyz...

I think KC has somethin' for them this week though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 07:47 PM)jason Wrote: I read it wrong anyway... I posted the word for Bengal.

I hear we're huge in Shanghai.

My wife was born in Shanghai.

She's a 49ers fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 07:48 PM)jason Wrote: The Bills year to take a whoopin' from Joe Burrow and dem boyz...

I think KC has somethin' for them this week though.

What I was trying to say is it's still the year of the Ox.

So buffalo.

But that aside like I mentioned earlier it BAD when it's your year.

The Chinese believe that when it's your year you have to be extra careful because your cursed by the gods on your year.

So, yeah burn this thread and pretend it didn't happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: What I was trying to say is it's still the year of the Ox.

So buffalo.

The Chinese believe that when it's your year you have to be extra careful because your cursed by the gods on your year.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: What I was trying to say is it's still the year of the Ox.

So buffalo.

The South China and Bengal tigers are different subspecies... That's what they're referring to. Haha...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote