Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 - 2024 Season Schedule will feature Bills @ Bengals
For those who say the NFL doesn't want the Bills to play the Bengals @ Cincy, well next year is already set once the Bengals "Won" the AFC North.

The AFC North First place team is at home vs The AFC East First place team, likewise, we will play at Kansas City next year The AFC West champion.

I wonder if that will be on Monday Night Football? Hmm

My guess it will be a Sunday Night game.

I doubt it will be the kickoff game if the Bengals or Bills win the Superbowl.

We also play the AFC South next year and the NFC West.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great… this whole ordeal will be hyped and relived by the media for days! I can hear the bloviating color commentators now reminding the audience of this tragic event after almost every tackle. Oh I can hardly wait! The NFL will maximized the PR potential to their benefit. Hell we may get lucky and see Goodell himself show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I thin we get a Vikings rematch at home too, correct? We get one NFCN team at home and we both won our divisions.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 10:42 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: For those who say the NFL doesn't want the Bills to play the Bengals @ Cincy, well next year is already set once the Bengals "Won" the AFC North.

The AFC North First place team is at home vs The AFC East First place team, likewise, we will play at Kansas City next year The AFC West champion.

I wonder if that will be on Monday Night Football? Hmm

My guess it will be a Sunday Night game.

I doubt it will be the kickoff game if the Bengals or Bills win the Superbowl.

We also play the AFC South next year and the NFC West.

This game could open Sunday night...though to be fair the NFL should reschedule on Monday night again

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You're assuming they don't change things again...
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You're assuming they don't change things again...

Like, play both the Chiefs and Bills on the road?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I’m guessing bills bengals will be at a neutral site just to milk the compassionate nfl story
Reply/Quote
We'll have to play all our home games in neutral stadiums next year and only away games will count.. Just to piss off Katie and Bengal fans..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Great… this whole ordeal will be hyped and relived by the media for days!  I can hear the bloviating color commentators now reminding the audience of this tragic event after almost every tackle.  Oh I can hardly wait!  The NFL will maximized the PR potential to their benefit.  Hell we may get lucky and see Goodell himself show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your penance for failure to pray hard enough Monday night... I'm skipping right over the sad tales and going straight to H E double dirty Q-tips..  Cool  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I do love how the schedule is up years in advance gives you chance to plan trips as long as we have a home game the week before or after I’ll be doing:

2023 49ers away
2024 Giants away
2025 Packers away
Reply/Quote
"The NFL decides the game will be moved to neutral field because of the other team horrible experience. Deal with it Bengos"
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:04 PM)mitano Wrote: "The NFL decides the game will be moved to neutral field because of the other team horrible experience. Deal with it Bengos"

So which team's board did you come over from?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:26 PM)Mer Wrote: So which team's board did you come over from?

I'm LSU & Saints fan and recently become Bengals fan. Weird question to ask.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:38 PM)mitano Wrote: I'm LSU & Saints fan and recently become Bengals fan. Weird question to ask.

More clubs than tiger woods.

You can’t just recently start supporting a team unless you are 4.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: More clubs than tiger woods.

You can’t just recently start supporting a team unless you are 4.

I only supported Burrow of Bengals in 2020 and became fan of the Bengals in the 2021 season. I only wanted to lurk in this board but some opinions are soft until the owner & coach jumped in. Probably because I'm used to all kind of LSU fans around me.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:38 PM)mitano Wrote: I'm LSU & Saints fan and recently become Bengals fan. Weird question to ask.

Welcome to the Jungle.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote