Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Europe potential
The NFL has announced their home teams for their 2023 European schedule. The Bengals are on the vieiting schedule for Kansas City (Germany), Tennessee (London-Tottenham), Jacksonville (London-Wembley).

I could easily seeing us in London. Germany less so because I think KC would really push to keep that one at home and the networks will want that for a national game. But we never know.

Anyway, make sure your passports are up to date. You may need them in fall.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just glad we are not losing another home game. Apparently the teams losing home games to go overseas are Buffalo, Tennessee, Jacksonville, KC, and New England. 
Reply/Quote
I have a hunch the NFL will try to even the score for their decision to allow the Bills a potential neutral site AFC championship game and putting a coin flip scenario in for the Bengals if they lost week 18.

I can see a Bills/Bengals rematch in Europe.

Of course, I believe in fairness, not sure the NFL cares bout it at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I would love a game at Tottenham. Perfect! (I like the Spurs, they remind me of the Bengals in some ways)
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
We are due a game over here there were big rumours about the saints game this season being in London.
Reply/Quote
I want KC! Beat them home, away, and very away!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 01:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have a hunch the NFL will try to even the score for their decision to allow the Bills a potential neutral site AFC championship game and putting a coin flip scenario in for teh Bengals if they lost week 18.

My understanding is that the Bills/Bengals game next year will be at Paycor. The Bengals are not listed as having a home game rescheduled for Europe. So, the Bengals would not lose that home game with the Bills.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 01:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have a hunch the NFL will try to even the score for their decision to allow the Bills a potential neutral site AFC championship game and putting a coin flip scenario in for teh Bengals if they lost week 18.

The Bills game is a Cincinnati home game not Buffalo

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 01:47 PM)pally Wrote: The Bills game is a Cincinnati home game not Buffalo

Sorry, did not look it up.

If that is the case, I hope it is the KC game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So tired of Jacksonville if I was a season ticket holder would be tired of it too. I saw where there are 5 games in europe I'm thinking 3 away teams will be nfc, leaving 2 spot open and we play tenn Jacksonville and KC away..hmm
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, did not look it up.

If that is the case, I hope it is the KC game.

I'm hoping it will be the rematch of the AFC championship game....Bengals-Jags

Reply/Quote