Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Mock One
Keep Bell and Pratt. Trade Mixon if you can or release him and just roll with Perine and the others. I'd probaby wouldn't re-sign Eli Apple unless he gave us the cheapest deal possible.

I realize this doesn't address WR or replace Mixon at RB, but I believe your priorities should be QB > OLine > DLine > rest of Defense > Skill positions. That is how you win a championship. It hurts to not have the flashy players but I'd rather win the Superbowl than be flashy.

[Image: ZbRjOce.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice looking draft, especially if a top 15 pick falls to us at 28.

I think it's a little bit of overkill to draft 2 OT. I'd much rather see a guy that can step in a make an impact in some sort next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2023, 06:04 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Nice looking draft, especially if a top 15 pick falls to us at 28.

I think it's a little bit of overkill to draft 2 OT.  I'd much rather see a guy that can step in a make an impact in some sort next year.

That's fair. Supposedly this is a weak draft for Oline so in a way I might get better value with another DE in the 2nd round. 

And yeah, that first pick was lucky. I didn't adjust the base settings on the sim by more than one notch for any setting. 

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2023, 06:04 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Nice looking draft, especially if a top 15 pick falls to us at 28.

I think it's a little bit of overkill to draft 2 OT.  I'd much rather see a guy that can step in a make an impact in some sort next year.

Agree with this as both are more experienced on left side instead of one being experienced at RT.
Reply/Quote