Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
I'm always astonished when teams trade up in the 6th or 7th rounds. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of good players still around no doubt. Trice would be a steal this late. Also like McBride if we go with another RB or Laborn.

Laborn might go UDFA.  If he does, I hope the Bengals get right on the phone.  Laborn has got some potential
Reply/Quote
One of the two or 3 punters off the board, may get one with the next pick. The street FA look rough.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Best case for me:
6th: Kuntz
6th: Iosivas
7th: Vorhees /Wypler
UDFA: Korsak

Wyler is gone. Uhh Emil Ekiyor from Alabama is still on the board. Vorhees is the intriguing guy though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There goes a punter.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:17 PM)tBengal Wrote: There goes a punter.

I think the Patriots drafted a Kicker and a Punter...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm always astonished when teams trade up in the 6th or 7th rounds. 

If they think Kuntz is worth it I'd do it.  Big target if nothing else.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:16 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Laborn might go UDFA.  If he does, I hope the Bengals get right on the phone.  Laborn has got some potential

I bet anything if Laborn does go UDFA, he will be a Bengal, we were at his Pro Day looking at him. I know he had off the field issues
but we wouldn't of been looking at him if we weren't somewhat interested. He has great film. Runs with physicality and can push piles
and has top end speed and can take it the distance.
Reply/Quote
Ryan Hayes (OT) Michigan could prove to be a good RT.
Reply/Quote
How about a project with huge upside in Knox with the last pick. Would be worth the gamble imo. Everyone wanted Forbes and kept touting how he would be able to bulk up with a pro staff. This kid adds some pounds and learns the position a little better and he may be a stud in a year or two. Not stuck on it, but he's an intriguing prospect.

Kuntz and Knox would be interesting.
Reply/Quote
I’d trade up for Kuntz at this point. Great size and athletic profile, lots of potential.
Reply/Quote
Wypler gone. Pats take Baringer. The run on punters has begun!

Despite my earlier post, I don't risk missing out at P, go get one.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:18 PM)Synric Wrote: I think the Patriots drafted a Kicker and a Punter...

First time that's happened since 2000.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:14 PM)Stewy Wrote: my favorite punter is

from ESPN

Sounds like a Simmons guy

I liked what I read about Korsak then I watched his video.  He does that rugby style punt where he runs to his right and waits until his guys get down field before he punts it.  I dont see that style working for him in the NFL. 

Turk on the other hand is a straight up booming hang time punter.  He has the best hang time of all the punters which allows his guys to get down field.  Thats why I like Turk more.
Reply/Quote
Rodriguez (RB) & Coburn (DT) gone.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:24 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I liked what I read about Korsak then I watched his video.  He does that rugby style punt where he runs to his right and waits until his guys get down field before he punts it.  I dont see that style working for him in the NFL. 

Turk on the other hand is a straight up booming hang time punter.  He has the best hang time of all the punters which allows his guys to get down field.  Thats why I like Turk more.

Yeah, give me Turk over Korsak. Does any NFL team have a Punter that does that rugby style stuff? I sure don't remember one?
Reply/Quote
Lots of RBs left if we want to double dip
Reply/Quote
3 final picks, need a punter and a backup QB among them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:20 PM)DYT_Bengal Wrote: Ryan Hayes (OT) Michigan could prove to be a good RT.

nobody wants a 6th round tackle. the guys on the roster are better than Hayes

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Would any of you take a shot at Deuce Vaughn in the 7th?
Reply/Quote