Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Not sure if it was already mentioned but AJ Green is announcing the Bengals second round pick.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: anyone have a link of live stream?

right here. Might get taken down in 30 minutes though. Thats how long these youtube streams last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P--C-t60lI

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7BQGn-UwQ
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This should be Joey Porter Jr. I hope he is not the scumbag his father is.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: No they didn't. They had a trophy ceremony after the Super Bowl and that should have been the end of it. No other draft had anything fluffing the Super Bowl champion and no other draft fluffed the team whose city hosted the draft. It was insulting to every other team in the league. 

You are full of crap! They won the Super Bowl they get to fluff for the next year. If you do not like the talk they get then once again beat them.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: No they didn't. They had a trophy ceremony after the Super Bowl and that should have been the end of it. No other draft had anything fluffing the Super Bowl champion and no other draft fluffed the team whose city hosted the draft. It was insulting to every other team in the league. 

No way. Ever heard of a victory parade? They get to have another one. If it was here after we won a SB, you know the whole city would be Orange & Black. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: This should be Joey Porter Jr. I hope he is not the scumbag his father is.

oh of course he will be

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked! Not!
Reply/Quote
Porter what a shocker.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No way. Ever heard of a victory parade? They get to have another one. If it was here after we won a SB, you know the whole city would be Orange & Black. 

Thank you they have earned the right to talk or to be talked about until the Super Bowl is won by someone else. You let the Bengals win it baby!
Reply/Quote
Stealers.... Porter... Porter Jr.

Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No way. Ever heard of a victory parade? They get to have another one. If it was here after we won a SB, you know the whole city would be Orange & Black. 

Big difference between us having a victory parade and the NFL having an on stage fluff session twice which has no precedent. 
Reply/Quote
You knew that was happening.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Alan Faneca is a shadow of his former football playing self.

Joey Porter had a penalty problem...gee what a surprise...it must be a family legacy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
To bad teams still run all over the Steelers. I'm less impressed with the Joey Porter pick than dreading Keanu Benton with their other 2nd rounder.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Titans trade up.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: anyone have a link of live stream?

Here's a good one if the Youtube streams go down.
Reply/Quote
Has to be for Levi's right?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Was the Titan rep sporting an old Oilers hat? I mean, it's been just a bit since they were the Oilers.
Reply/Quote
Titans on the clock. Kentucky QB?
Reply/Quote