Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2023, 11:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Is Joelist your nephew and Fredtoast you BIL? Asking for a friend

Ah, not fair. LeonardLeap is a quality dude/chick/other. No one should be compared to Fred.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been a Whyle fan for a few years 

Team visited with him and if he is their target in round 5 it makes even more sense why they passed on Mayer. Whyle has the potential to be a really good TE.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess they reboot Press Your Luck every 20 years, then?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:45 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I still hope we trade Jonah for a 3rd.

Me, too. But I wouldn't unless we land an OT first (D. Jones). But I do not think it happens regardless. 
Reply/Quote
Running Back and Wide Receiver have value third round on offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:04 PM)Burma Wrote: Ah, not fair. LeonardLeap is a quality dude/chick/other. No one should be compared to Fred.

He’s a solid poster but overly negative
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
We might take Achane at RB.

I wonder why Jones is falling at T?
Reply/Quote
I don't know what we're going to do with our next pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess they reboot Press Your Luck every 20 years, then?

Is that the one with the "Whammies"? Loved that show as a kid. Sale of the Century was solid as well. **** Wheel of fortune

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If it's not a selection but both selections, the answer is yes.

-Irv Smith Jr isn't very good and will get hurt and then we'll be back to Drew Sample as the starting TE.
-Joe Mixon is a bum on the field and seems dead set on being either the head of the NRA or in jail off the field.
-RT is a huge question mark, and LG is a small question mark.

There's no team in the NFL who doesn't need a single starter somewhere. The Super Bowl Champ Chiefs legitimately in a dynasty drafted 1 possibly 2 starters. The Eagles, who went to the SB drafted a starter. The Bengals have a good roster, I haven't disputed that. 

They don't have a TON of needs, but they do have a couple. I wouldn't hate one of those two picks on it's own if the other was addressing a starting need, but both combined I just don't like. You can go Kirkpatrick and Zeitler, or Chase and Carman. Don't go Ogbuehi and Fisher.

I wear orange tinted glasses as a Bengals fan, but they're just tinted, not opaque.

So you would pass on talent to draft for what you consider a perceived need?

RT is not a huge question mark at all. Jonah Williams will be the starting RT and he will be pushed dramatically by Carman. 

LG is not a question mark either it is Cordell Volson.

There was not a single TE or RB that was close to being a better value in the first than the selection of Murphy...not even remotely.

There were I believe 4 games last season where the Bengals were down both TE1 and TE2 and they won all 4 of those games if I am not mistaken. I would really like to see Josh Whyle, Davis Allen, Cameron Latu, or Payne Durham taken in this draft but I am not going to overemphasize the need of big time TE talent in this offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:07 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He’s a solid poster but overly negative

Double negatives are positive.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:08 PM)OSUfan Wrote: RT is not a huge question mark at all. Jonah Williams will be the starting RT and he will be pushed dramatically by Carman. 

LG is not a question mark either it is Cordell Volson.

Volson isnt good, Carman isnt good. Your eyes are lying to you

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:04 PM)Burma Wrote: Ah, not fair. LeonardLeap is a quality dude/chick/other. No one should be compared to Fred.

All is fair in love and war LMAO!

Seriously love TLL and Joelist as regular posters but damn are they negative buggers on gameday type threads...

Lots of knee jerk reactions. Murphy could be a great End for us and inside sliding problem for Offenses and DJ Turner is an 
outright stud Corner that covered some of the best WR's in the nation. Our Defense is upgraded. I still want a good RB, TE 
and a 3-tech or run stopping DT though. If Spears or Washington are there at 92 or even close I want them.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:07 PM)Burma Wrote: Is that the one with the "Whammies"? Loved that show as a kid.  Sale of the Century was solid as well.  **** Wheel of fortune

Jokers Wild!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We might take Achane at RB.

I wonder why Jones is falling at T?

Good question.  Not sure if teams concerned about him staying at good playing weight.  Probably not a scheme fit for all teams.  Watched every game he ever played.  Mauler in the run game and improved in pass pro.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:09 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Volson isnt good, Carman isnt good. Your eyes are lying to you

You lie to everyone and yourself. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Spears gone.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
And Spears goes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Spears gone
Reply/Quote
There goes Spears.
Reply/Quote