Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023 NFL season: Top five position groups in football
Rank

Cincinnati Bengals
WIDE RECEIVERS

Joe Burrow's undoubtedly one of the best processors at the quarterback position in the game today, but that's not the only reason for the immense success in his first three seasons as a pro. Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd are the best receiving trio in the NFL, partially because they complement each other so well.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-top-five-position-groups-in-football

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2023, 10:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rank

Cincinnati Bengals
WIDE RECEIVERS

Joe Burrow's undoubtedly one of the best processors at the quarterback position in the game today, but that's not the only reason for the immense success in his first three seasons as a pro. Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd are the best receiving trio in the NFL, partially because they complement each other so well.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-top-five-position-groups-in-football

Had to do a double take. I thought that meant #2 WR group. It was second as a position group behind Philly’s DL LOL. Philly’s OL & DL great
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2023, 10:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Had to do a double take. I thought that meant #2 WR group. It was second as a position group behind Philly’s DL LOL. Philly’s OL & DL great

Likewise, then I slowly processed that the article was ranking all position groups at the same time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote