Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2023 Punter Competition coming
(03-01-2023, 08:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: Pretty remarkable statistics. Projected to go in 6th or 7th. Not sure if the Bengals would use a draft pick on him, but his resume is excellent.

I am more than willing to use a 6th or 7th on a punter. Turk or Korsak would be my preferences. That poor punt/return kick started the loss vs KC. We used a 5th on McPherson. Upgrading a starter with a 6th/7th round pick is a home run for me. Do IT. 
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2023, 09:28 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I am more than willing to use a 6th or 7th on a punter. Turk or Korsak would be my preferences. That poor punt/return kick started the loss vs KC. We used a 5th on McPherson. Upgrading a starter with a 6th/7th round pick is a home run for me. Do IT. 

Field position is a big factor in games.  I would much rather use a 6th or 7th round draft pick on a good punter that is going to help the team vs using that pick on a project player that wont be on the team in a couple of years.  If Korsak is there in the 6th, you take him.
Reply/Quote
It was inevitable. Chrisman never turned into the punter we were hoping for last season. Definitely ready to see who we draft or sign after the draft.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Chrisman is terrible
Reply/Quote